Kalispell Montana

Wrknrvr

We are about 1/2 mile east of hwy 93 and on hwy 82. There is a traffic light there with a Exxon station on the west side.Just north of Somers Montana.

We are hear for the summer, so give shout where nearby.

We can try to get together. I am working for the summer, but I will take time for a visit.

Safe Travels,.    Vern

• 3 weeks later...

plans changed and we lost our spot in Calgary end of July, so we are looking to come back to the states early. Any good spots near Kalispell/Glacier available that we can fit in? Looking for 7/21, 22 ish for a few days. Thanks.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

On 6/12/2018 at 6:17 AM, Radar274 said:

We are Volunteering at Rebecca Farms for the month of July just off 93.

Bob & Kay

Is there spot to park the truck and trailer? We would totally volunteer aft of the 21st and 22nd and 23rd. Experienced horse family. 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

I am on a private lot where there is no more space available .

So now as for a commercial site you will need to call around and hope there is space somewhere. 

I mostly work inPolson Montana which is 75 or so miles south of Glavier NP. The campgrounds there are booked full for the summer.

If you are an elks member there is an elks lodge just south of Kalispell. Or hopefully the Rebeca Farms thing would work . 

Would u by chance be able to boondock.

Will keep you in mind when I get back to work tomorrow.

Safe Travels,.   Vern

I don't know if they have any spots available on your days, but we stayed at the North American RV in Coram, Mt. They put us in a spot big enough for a full tractor/trailer (72' OAL). We had to back into the spot because we are so long and trailer doesn't turn real sharp, but the CG was nice, and the people were nice.

Chris & Tonya

'99 Freightliner FLD120, '01 Wabash Toyhauler (32' garage, 20' LQ)

27b.jpg.d0423223324307d7b8525a90ffe5746e.jpg

Archived