Classes of 2008 and 2009

And I won't say that we went to Canada yesterday, and could sneak into Oak Harbor from the North! I didn't say that! B)

Yep, Border Patrol was notified 3 days ago. They had a good laugh when you went NORTH, good luck getting back. :)

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The plan we agreed on in Yuma is almost complete. I believe the 3 prong aproach, as you suggested, will be sufficent, Jeri and I from the south and Steve from the north.

The best thing about it is Joe has no idea of our plan.

Jerry

HAHAHAHAHA wait till you try to make it through the "Road Construction" over here. Got the spies on ALL approaches to Oak Harbor. Dang this Cranberry Juice tastes good tonight. :P

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well, we can sneak in from the south but you have to wait one extra day. You know how we are with our plans!! We make them just so we can change them.

Tonight was Justin's going away party. In a couple days Uncle Sam will be his mother. On top of that Tammi's 3,000 mile trip across country will end about midnight tonight when she arrives within striking distance. And, since it's her birthday to top it off, we cant sneak off without at least seeing them and having a meal! So that's the new plan and you know how well we stick with them. :D:D

Yep, "THE PLAN" already fell apart. :unsure:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well, we can sneak in from the south but you have to wait one extra day. You know how we are with our plans!! We make them just so we can change them.

Tonight was Justin's going away party. In a couple days Uncle Sam will be his mother. On top of that Tammi's 3,000 mile trip across country will end about midnight tonight when she arrives within striking distance. And, since it's her birthday to top it off, we cant sneak off without at least seeing them and having a meal! So that's the new plan and you know how well we stick with them. :D:D

Great misdirection!!! When Joe belives this he will be totally fooled.

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

HAHAHAHAHA wait till you try to make it through the "Road Construction" over here. Got the spies on ALL approaches to Oak Harbor. Dang this Cranberry Juice tastes good tonight. :P

Joe

Good thing we have our safety vests and strobe lights, we will be able to intermingle with all the other construction workers. Steve- you said that if Joe had any idea of our plan he would come up with counter measures to block us. Great forthought on bringing construction items to make us blend in. We will have to wait and see if any of your other precautions will be required.

Jerry

Guest coldsmoke

update on what we may be or maybe not doing !!!

we are heading out of Alaska on 26 aug. probaly going to head to sc to visit a brother i think may be there. then back track to florida , then texas then vegas , vegas by 1 dec for rodeo. after that all plans are in crayon.

is there going to be a reunion this year ? we never did get to any of them, except the one on the river with jer terry and the lavins , which was good fun. wish i would have felt better while we were there, but at least now they have fugured out what was wrong with me, and hopefully it will be controlled ( Diabetes )plus old age plus stupidity, and a few more things we should not talk about. hahahah

snow on the mountains around us, started snowing saturday, JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ its way to early

bringing all my fishing gear with me,, cause if you dont fish yer weird......gotta catch up on my fly tieing this winter. and look for a new boat !!

hope to meet up with some of you

mike and deb

Mike and Deb - some of us will definitely be getting together in Yuma in January. A lot of the folks are going to TX this winter so you could probably catch up with them if you come through that way. Jim doesn't fly fish but he sure does love to fish. We'll have our boat with us in Apache Junction, AZ if you come through there and want to go out with him. He'll be fishing as much as possible to make up for this summer of no fishing.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Good thing we have our safety vests and strobe lights, we will be able to intermingle with all the other construction workers. Steve- you said that if Joe had any idea of our plan he would come up with counter measures to block us. Great forthought on bringing construction items to make us blend in. We will have to wait and see if any of your other precautions will be required.

Jerry

Well things are getting interesting already. Got a call from one of my Spies letting me know that your getting close. So I turned on the "Cloaking Device" to protect the Cranberry Juice and Baaad Whiskey. Then alerted the Coast Guard so they could move all the Crab. And finally moved "The Doghouse" to a secure location. :rolleyes:

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Well things are getting interesting already. Got a call from one of my Spies letting me know that your getting close. So I turned on the "Cloaking Device" to protect the Cranberry Juice and Baaad Whiskey. Then alerted the Coast Guard so they could move all the Crab. And finally moved "The Doghouse" to a secure location. :rolleyes:

Joe

I am in Port Townsend across the water from Joe's place. Spent some time with the spy scope checking out his place. I noticed Joe had changed his fuel tank in the back of the White Knight and has hidden his Cranberry juice and baaaad whiskey in the converted tank. Now all we have to do is make sure he doen't hide the truck. Sneaky devil, he is but we are on to him now. Tomorrow I plan on moving onto the island and block one exit to prevent his running away with the goods.

Jerry

I am in Port Townsend across the water from Joe's place. Spent some time with the spy scope checking out his place. I noticed Joe had changed his fuel tank in the back of the White Knight and has hidden his Cranberry juice and baaaad whiskey in the converted tank. Now all we have to do is make sure he doen't hide the truck. Sneaky devil, he is but we are on to him now. Tomorrow I plan on moving onto the island and block one exit to prevent his running away with the goods.

Jerry

Too Late...We saw Joe leaving the Island with the Doghouse & truck about 1:30 today...

This Sat in Oak Harbor is the car show. Last year I think they had about 300 cars etc. And a craft show in Coupeville.

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

Hey, Jerry, check out the Escapee park at Chimicum. We are going to ft. Flagler to meet my brother and friends and may try to stay at the skp park.

We're not quite close enough to block the "ferry route" exit from Whidby yet, but working our way there. Oh, yeah we are in Canada, shhhhh, our GPS doesnt't even know where we are. We pulled into this town and the GPS said it had 3 Walmarts????? We finally tripped over the walmart while looking for a Costco! Aaarrgghhhh!

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Hey, Jerry, check out the Escapee park at Chimicum. We are going to ft. Flagler to meet my brother and friends and may try to stay at the skp park.

We're not quite close enough to block the "ferry route" exit from Whidby yet, but working our way there. Oh, yeah we are in Canada, shhhhh, our GPS doesnt't even know where we are. We pulled into this town and the GPS said it had 3 Walmarts????? We finally tripped over the walmart while looking for a Costco! Aaarrgghhhh!

Well, the ferry pulls out of here at 10:30 so if you want to try to block it, you need to hurry. I just looked out the window but Jerry is still asleep. (I wish they'd wake up because I'm out of coffee!!) Well, at least it's dark over there. There are several nice places to stay around the Port Townsend area. Ft. Flagler is one of them. The state park there is in a great location. We stayed at the Chimicum Escapees park a couple of years ago but since Jerry told us we were staying at the Elks this time, that's where we pulled in. The Elks is nice here and the fee at $15 a night is less than the SKP park. I think when we come back across the ferry in a few days, we'll stay here again. You might want to check it out when you get this way.

We're going to try to get a site at Ft. Casey once we cross the ferry. The good thing is that we'll be able to see the RV sites as we pull into the terminal. So, if it's full, we have a choice of 3 more parks within a few miles drive. Not sure if they have a Walmart but don't think we'll need it. However, the manager at one of the parks is out of town so not sure exactly how to position if we need it. The thing I do know is where he hides the cranberry juice. We've been there and done that.

We're also looking forward to the car show and festival this weekend. So, if you get close, honk. We just might hear you.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

There is a small Wallmart in Oak Harbor near Safeway & Albertsons. There is Rv park @ city beach Windjammer Park I think it's called Staysail RV $20 full hookups. But they may be full. That's where the car show is. The Elks in town has some Rv parking too.

But just because the Doghouse left town means there's more room @ that park :rolleyes: Maybe the Doghouse was just moving to make more room :unsure::)

Edited by steve & sandy

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

Guest coldsmoke

Mike and Deb - some of us will definitely be getting together in Yuma in January. A lot of the folks are going to TX this winter so you could probably catch up with them if you come through that way. Jim doesn't fly fish but he sure does love to fish. We'll have our boat with us in Apache Junction, AZ if you come through there and want to go out with him. He'll be fishing as much as possible to make up for this summer of no fishing.

FISH ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where do you guys stay in AJ. we usually stay in florence area.

ill bring the gas or paddles and net.

we also plan on yuma for a bit in january, or ehrenburg near Q, just because river breeze is right on the river, and a really great place to stay

hope to meet up

mike and deb

8-11 & 12 Casper, WY. We want to visit Independence Rock. We followed the Oregon Trail a few years ago but couldn't see the rock because of the weather, so figured we would top off that adventure since we are in the area.

Sandie and Jim, we are almost there!!! I am not sure yet if we will stop in Sheridan overnight or not, so we should be in Billings by Sat. or Sun. Send me a private message and I will give you my cell #.

Looking forward to this!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Not much to say except Ft. Casey was booked and now the Spiker RV Park is full. Manager at the park was out of town so we pulled into the empty sites. We were hoping to raid the wine cellar, crab bucket and freezer but the owner of the park pulled in before we had a chance. Neighbors complained about the RVs parked here. I guess his neighborhood is going downhill. I think it's the "trailer trash" bunch moving in.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

8-11 & 12 Casper, WY. We want to visit Independence Rock. We followed the Oregon Trail a few years ago but couldn't see the rock because of the weather, so figured we would top off that adventure since we are in the area.

Sandie and Jim, we are almost there!!! I am not sure yet if we will stop in Sheridan overnight or not, so we should be in Billings by Sat. or Sun. Send me a private message and I will give you my cell #.

Looking forward to this!

Carol

Carol - go on to Martin's Cove if you get a chance. It's just down the road from Independence Rock. And we are really looking forward to you guys coming in this week-end.

Yippee!

Sandie

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Not much to say except Ft. Casey was booked and now the Spiker RV Park is full. Manager at the park was out of town so we pulled into the empty sites. We were hoping to raid the wine cellar, crab bucket and freezer but the owner of the park pulled in before we had a chance. Neighbors complained about the RVs parked here. I guess his neighborhood is going downhill. I think it's the "trailer trash" bunch moving in.

Well our plan worked to perfection. We had Joe convinced we wouldn't arrive for two more days. We arrived early and were enjoying his front deck and preparing to raid his wine cellar when we heard this loud horn. Surprise, surprise Joe had arrived and caught us before we had completed the raid.

Told you he was crafty. Great to see Joe and Bandit again!

Jerry

Yep their plan ALMOST worked to perfection. Got a call from the Assistant Manager here at the Resort letting me know the southern branch had arrived. After he carefully checked their reservations he directed them to the 2 least desireable spots in the park. :o He then left them to their own devices while he made sure the Baaad Whiskey and Wine were secure. While this was going on I was meeting with Customs and TSA making sure that Bessie Bus will get plenty of attention when she re crosses the Border :lol: Once everything was in place up by "EH" land, I returned to something akin to the Inmates Running the Asylum. :lol: I'm gonna have to break out the Fire Pot for our next evening sitting around. :D

It is great seeing Jeri and Terry and Jerry and Janice all again. And Bandit was glad to see Duchess, he found her stash of treats already. :lol:

So today I think I'll take the boat out and see if we can't get a few Crab to accept our invitation to dinner.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Where the hell are you? I don't see you!

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

FISH ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where do you guys stay in AJ. we usually stay in florence area.

ill bring the gas or paddles and net.

we also plan on yuma for a bit in january, or ehrenburg near Q, just because river breeze is right on the river, and a really great place to stay

hope to meet up

mike and deb

We're at the Santa Fe RV Park on Ironwood in AJ. Jim has a really bad case of fishing pox. Sure hope we can find a treatment for it pretty soon. Carol and Doug will be here tomorrow. Yes!!

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Well I got on the internet now all I have to do is sit here and hope I can post this after I write it. I drove over to Springerville, AZ (70 mile to the west) I needed some vitamin pills I done ran out. I really wanted something to do. I went to several stores and had a very good lunch then drove back here. I took a friend with me. We had a very enjoyable afternoon.

I walk every morning and yesterday I went way to the back of the campground. (76 Acres) I saw some cat tracks that were about the size of a young Puma. I decided I'd better keep my walking up by the front of the park where all the campers are. I just don't care for the sport of fighting mountain lions with my jack knife.

We've been having nice cool weather and a thunder shower just about every evening. Can't complain at all about the weather so I'll have to find something else to complain about. I really like this place but it's so far to the grocery store. (85 miles to the east of 70 miles to the west) .The only bad thing about the place is if anyone has a medical emergency they would surely die before they got to the hospital. Even if they sent out a helicopter it would take forever to get to a hospital.

As much as I like the place I think I'll leave as soon as I have to empty my tanks. I think I'll go up to Blue Water Lake State Park between Grants and Gallup, NM. That's just about as high as it is here and only 20 miles from Grants. I was going to come up to Joe's place but with all you guy already there, there wouldn't be any Cranberry Juice left.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

No thunder boomeer tonight but it stayed nice and cool anyway. I got half my mail today and got it taken care of. The Second batch should be here in the morning. So it looks like I'll be doing bank statements tomorrow. I dug my honda generator out of the back of the truck today and put enough gas in it to run about an hour. I thought. The darn thing ran for 3 hours. So now that it's completely run dry I'll toss it back in the truck for another six months. I'll dump the can of gas I had for it into the truck and fill it again with fresh gas. So If I ever need the generator again I'll have the gas to run it and I hope it won't laquer up while sitting empty. It took nearly an hour to run the last thimbal full of gas out off it by chocking it and shaking it back and forth to get the last drop of gas to go down the gas line. And now that it nearly night time I guess I'll take a Steve.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.