Classes of 2008 and 2009

Aren't we full-timers just the luckiest when it comes to power outages. We are used to it.

Kay, we will definitely see you in Arizona, just can't say when. We probably won't do much moving around this year but we will base ourselves in Arizona.

See y'all

Hugs

Good deal....we will be there. I think we will do like we did last year. It's another down year, so we won't run around muchg either. Just day trips and hang out with friends. ;)

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest coldsmoke

in haines today watching the bears catch salmon.. catching the ferry to skagway tonight, some one told me i used to have relatives that lived ther during the gold rush, but they were run out of town on a rail, hmmm wonder what the reception will be ?

beautifull weather even with rain

lavins we will see you in texas, gonna be going thru there some time

take care all

mike and deb

in haines today watching the bears catch salmon.. catching the ferry to skagway tonight, some one told me i used to have relatives that lived ther during the gold rush, but they were run out of town on a rail, hmmm wonder what the reception will be ?

beautifull weather even with rain

lavins we will see you in texas, gonna be going thru there some time

take care all

mike and deb

My suggestion would be to go in that town incognito if you have some type of resemblance to the relative they chased out of there! They just might recognize you otherwise! Would love to see the bears catching salmon! Take pictures. Be safe. Glad you're finally on the road again. Don't forget your marker so we can keep track of you .... or, get out of your way.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Joe....I must be living in the Twilight Zone. I'm a prisoner of KOA. I tried a half dozen times to move my marker but can't. I even tried to move it to Buffalo, NY....just for the heck of it. Won't even let me visit Buffalo for gosh sakes. Da....da....da...da

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

Joe....I must be living in the Twilight Zone. I'm a prisoner of KOA. I tried a half dozen times to move my marker but can't. I even tried to move it to Buffalo, NY....just for the heck of it. Won't even let me visit Buffalo for gosh sakes. Da....da....da...da

Paul, I'm thinking the board was so surprised that I needed to move my peg that it went into shock. :rolleyes: I then got the peg moved before it could recover and lock me onto the Island. :lol: I'll see what happens tomorow when I need to move it once again.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

I've been moving my marker all over the place without any trouble. However I move it by typing in a new GPS coordinate instead of dragging the marker to a new place. Maybe it's because all the places I've been are in a rush to get rid of me. See, being a pain in the butt had some advantages.

I called the VA in Silver City, NM they are sending me a registration packet and said They would give me an appointment when they got it back. They told me all this has to be done by phone and mail. I can't just drive up there and fill out the forms and get an appointment. Crazy. But I'm doing nicely with controling the pain just with exercises. It's a bit of a problem in the morning when I first get up but I take one pain pill for that and it works pretty good. The Pharmacist told me it would be safe for me to take Tylenol as it is not processed by the kidney but it could cause liver failure if I took more than the recommended maximum dose per day. So If the pain returns before I get to the doctor I'll fry my liver instead of my Kidney.

It was really a scorcher here today. 101 degrees under the trailer and 106 above it in the shade of the tree. I went down town and the heat didn't seem to bother me much. But, my poor air conditioner is sure getting a work out. I hope it keep on churning. It can't keep the temperature down to 75 where I have it set but it manages to keep it in the mid 80's.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Well, after tons of research we just made reservations for February and March in Corpus. Don't we make plans just so we can have something to break? After all, if the Weavers and the Parks can make plans this early, I figured we could too. Temperature averages are only a couple degrees cooler than the RGV area but having access to the Gulf seemed a little bit more inviting. Who knows? We only know if we made bad plans when they don't work out. We have no clue on January yet. However, I'm certain it won't take us a month to drive there.

IYQ -- Lee and MaryJane are close to you.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Well, I just tried to move my marker again and no such luck. It will let me input the location data and says marker updated. But it won't change the date and after I close out it goes back to Billings. So I'm stuck there. Driving golf carts this afternoon. Had a light show last night that was really incredible. (Lightning) Cloud to cloud, cloud to ground, overhead, - really a storm. But today is looking pretty good.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Well, I just tried to move my marker again and no such luck. It will let me input the location data and says marker updated. But it won't change the date and after I close out it goes back to Billings. So I'm stuck there. Driving golf carts this afternoon. Had a light show last night that was really incredible. (Lightning) Cloud to cloud, cloud to ground, overhead, - really a storm. But today is looking pretty good.

Try a refresh on the page. I looked at the map the first time you posted this problem and since it said Gillette, I figured you figured it out. However, according to what I see you are in Gillete. You were there yesterday too when I looked.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Well I changed my location the other day and everything worked just fine. However just now I went in to change my location again and it had already moved me back to Oak Harbor. So guess it ain't workin to well after all.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Not sure what is going on, but something is confused.

As of right now, the database behind the map shows the following:

Joe Spiker in Carnation WA, last changed on 2011-08-29 at 13:11:55

The Weavers in Canton OH, last changed on 2011-08-29 at 15:46:52

Jim and Sandie in Gillette WY, last changed on 2011-08-30 at 14:11:41

The time in the database is CST/CDT.

The change date is set by the system. Only the map coordinates, Location and Site are user changeable.

Dave Sand

Line 1 - ends with just the return (enter) key.

Line 2 - ends with shift-return (shift-enter) key combination.
Line 3

I would love to NEED to move my marker. Got Hitch Itch real bad. I will be moving it from Indiana to Michigan in a few days though, so at least that's something.

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Not sure what is going on, but something is confused.

As of right now, the database behind the map shows the following:

Joe Spiker in Carnation WA, last changed on 2011-08-29 at 13:11:55

The Weavers in Canton OH, last changed on 2011-08-29 at 15:46:52

Jim and Sandie in Gillette WY, last changed on 2011-08-30 at 14:11:41

The time in the database is CST/CDT.

The change date is set by the system. Only the map coordinates, Location and Site are user changeable.

Dave Sand

I've been seeing exactly what you've been seeing. Do you think it's old age setting in or could it be something else?

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

I've been seeing exactly what you've been seeing. Do you think it's old age setting in or could it be something else?

I suspect it might be browser caching.

Dave Sand

Line 1 - ends with just the return (enter) key.

Line 2 - ends with shift-return (shift-enter) key combination.
Line 3

I suspect it might be browser caching.

Dave Sand

Hi Dave,

Yes I changed my location to Carnation, WA on the date shown. However today when I went to the map to move myself back to Oak Harbor, the pin and the location said I was in Oak Harbor. Before I signed out yesterday both items said I was in Carnation. So today I just left and figured sooner or later it would get figured out. :)

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Looks like several 08-09'ers will be in South Texas during February. I smell a get together brewing :P

Paul (and Marsha)

Boy I sure hope that "smell" doesn't reach all the way to southern California. :P If I'm still on the road in February, that's most likely where I'll be. I will however pass through Texas in November and December. :(

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Hi Dave

We were at Canton, OH at Bear Creek KOA. I tried to change it to Canton, OH with location Marsha's Brother driveway. I even tried Canton Twp at Marsha Brother driveway. It would not let me change the Bear Creek KOA.

I'll try clearing the cache????

Hope that helps :rolleyes:

Paul

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

It was another scorcher today. 108 on the weather station about 3 feet above the rig and 101 on the inside outside thermometer under the trailer. I sat outside for a while watching for when the water tank overflowed while filling it. It didn't feel too bad until I walked out into the sun. That was like walking into a blast furnace. I took one of the gals here out to Mexican dinner tonight to break up the monotony. It tasted pretty good for a change.

I don't worry about my stick pin going back to a place I just left. I worry about them not letting me come back.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.