Classes of 2008 and 2009

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the longest time, I could not figure out how any one knew it was my birthday. NOW I see...my other half! They say keep you enemies close. This one can't get much closer!

Thanks for all the wonderful wishes. Being 39 is a FULL-TIME job but someone has to do. Enjoy and stay safe.

Marsha Weaver

Full-Timing with our cat Bella

2005 Tiffin Phaeton: 2005 Jeep Liberty toad

Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com

SKP# 102686

Hi gang

We are in the no internet zone also. We come to Pinedale, Wy. once a week to do internet and get groceries. We are at Warren Bridge BLM campground on the Green river. We are 5 miles north of Danial Junction, on US 191 and US189. If you are in the area stop by. We will be here until Sept.

We had 3" of snow on Sunday and 2" Monday. Not hot yesterday it was 66*

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

Wanted ya'll to know that Marsha has one of those "big" birthdays tomorrow, June 2. :unsure: I can't say which "big one" it is but Happy Birthday Marsha! :D

Paul

Congratulations, Marsha! Now you can drink legally. :)

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We couldn't let Jeri and Terry have all the waterfront property. We are sitting about ten feet from Lake De Smet near Buffalo, WY. It is so gorgeous here and there's only one other camper anywhere around. We were only going to stay one night but as beautiful as it is, we decided to stay two nights. Jim's been fishing - no catching yet but happily content. And I have internet. So I'm happy.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Happy Birthday Marsha, Don't let these guys call you 39. Tell them your 19 like I am. They'll believe that as much as they will 39.

It was a little warm today and windy (30 MPH) My friend, that was out at Sugarite Canyon, moved into town today so she is set up in the space next to me. I sat in the lee of my truck and carved most of the day. Tomorrow I'll have to put the carving up and do a laundry and start mucking out this trailer. Yesterday, I got my Quarterly tax sent in and did all the running around I needed to do and answered all the email that has stacked up while I was hitting the Vanishing Cream. Now all I have to do is wait for all the forwarded mail and stuff I ordered to get here.

Remember Marsha, 19.

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Lee, I thought all four sides of that truck belonged to you, but then, what do I know! <_<

Sandie was talking about a tooth problem a while a go and I had one of those too. When we were in Yuma, I had a molar hurt like the dickens. Then it calmed down for a while, but i still had some pain when I bit hard on it. Well, it turns out the tooth was split down the middle. I had to have it taken out, and I think it was hooked to my heel! :angry: Feels good now, finally!

Today I got the new surge tank for the Bus. Seems that Cummins 400 ISL engines in freightliner chassis have a problem with the surge tank cracking. On mine one of the tabs that the radiator cap closes on broke off when I checked the anti freeze a while ago. I found a place on the Tiffin network that showed the replacement procedure and what tank to use and got it today. I got the old tank off a while ago and now have to modify the brackets tomorrow to make the new tank fit. It's not a direct replacement, as that is about $650, but this one is similar, and $129. I only have to make a few modifications to the brackets and it will work fine. Better design than the original too. The mail service called and said my package was in, so that means the front brackets for the new Dodge are here. I've got an appointment to get the M&G brake system put on Monday, so things are coming right along. Nice here today, not much wind and hot, but not too humid. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Good Golly Steve....you ole' farmboys/cowpokes sure find ways to keep busy! You scare me thinking I should be doing more work around the MH. :blink:

Glad to here the tooth feels better.....maybe that cold ice cream did it some good!

Get back to work! Have a good weekend.

Paul

ps: see on TV that the Women's NCAA Softball World Series is packed! Guess they weren't fibbing when they told me it was sold out!

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
SKP# 102686

Yep, pardner, we sure know how to keep busy! The old "idle mind is the devils workshop" kind of thing I guess. The big car show is taking place here tomorrow and a few of the entrys are starting to show up. They always have a good show here, so it should be fun. Come on down, the ice cream is "on me". :lol: Steve

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Steve - glad you got that tooth taken care of. I'm still not sure what's going on with mine. I have absolutely no pain anymore. It just went away. And Jim would love that car show. Too bad we're so far away. But he's sitting on the shores of the lake and has his fishing pole in the water so he's a happy camper. It really is gorgeous here especially with nobody else around. That could change later in the day since it is the week-end and the sun is shining.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Steve - glad you got that tooth taken care of. I'm still not sure what's going on with mine. I have absolutely no pain anymore. It just went away. And Jim would love that car show. Too bad we're so far away. But he's sitting on the shores of the lake and has his fishing pole in the water so he's a happy camper. It really is gorgeous here especially with nobody else around. That could change later in the day since it is the week-end and the sun is shining.

Sandie and Steve,

You aren't going to believe it but.....I have the same thing. A molar that hurt like crazy especially when I bit down, and then it went away. Could it be Rv'ers syndrome?

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We're sitting on the edge of the water and watching all the ships go by. It's beautiful, weather is gorgeous but internet "sucks"!! We may move into town and we may not. You can certainly tell the weekend is coming. Almost all the sites on the edge of the river are full. It was almost empty when we moved in.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Nice here today, not much wind and hot, but not too humid. Steve

HMMMMMMMMMMM, talked with a friend in Tulsa last evening and from what she said they must be getting way different weather than you guys. Said it was HOT and HUMID there. :o

Pretty nice here yesterday, after the clouds went away. And this morning is FANTASTIC, sun is shining, water is calm, mountains look great, temperature in the low 50's. Yep looks just like Paradise. :P

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Yeah, my little boat would probably work there! I think it could catch walleye :D . Got the modifications for the surge tank brackets finished and painted, and installed on the new tank. Now to get it installed and cross one more thing off the list. I got a "LeBra for the front of the truck and the tow brackets in the mail today, so I'm going to do the brackets tomorrow. Right now I'm watching tennis, and enjoying an adult beverage. B)

ps: summer is here! 96 and just a slight breeze today, the clouds all left!! I'll be glad when we can either go North or UP! :lol:

Edited by Steved44

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Yeah, my little boat would probably work there! I think it could catch walleye :D . Got the modifications for the surge tank brackets finished and painted, and installed on the new tank. Now to get it installed and cross one more thing off the list. I got a "LeBra for the front of the truck and the tow brackets in the mail today, so I'm going to do the brackets tomorrow. Right now I'm watching tennis, and enjoying an adult beverage. B)

ps: summer is here! 96 and just a slight breeze today, the clouds all left!! I'll be glad when we can either go North or UP! :lol:

Good job Steve, what's next on the JOB list.

Been sitting out on the deck in shorts today, at least till the cops showed up and told me to quit scaring the natives. Seems the sun flashing off all this white skin was creating flashes that were blinding the local pilots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, Jerry and Janice need to cover their Eyes, cause I'm gonna use one of them 4 letter words. Gotta WORK this weekend so Happy Hour will start a bit latter each day. :)

Actually got up to 58 here this afternoon which is dang near perfect. Adult beverage in hand, trying to drink all that "Bad Whiskey" before Steve gets here. :P:D

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Good job Steve, what's next on the JOB list.

Been sitting out on the deck in shorts today, at least till the cops showed up and told me to quit scaring the natives. Seems the sun flashing off all this white skin was creating flashes that were blinding the local pilots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, Jerry and Janice need to cover their Eyes, cause I'm gonna use one of them 4 letter words. Gotta WORK this weekend so Happy Hour will start a bit latter each day. :)

Actually got up to 58 here this afternoon which is dang near perfect. Adult beverage in hand, trying to drink all that "Bad Whiskey" before Steve gets here. :P:D

Joe

Hey, Joe, ya gotta be kind to old folks, don't drink all the bad whiskey!

Finished the surge tank project, just warmed the engine up and all looks good. AAAAhhhhhhhhhh! Hmmmmm where did I put that baaaad whiskey???

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

We're sitting on the edge of the water and watching all the ships go by. It's beautiful, weather is gorgeous but internet "sucks"!! We may move into town and we may not. You can certainly tell the weekend is coming. Almost all the sites on the edge of the river are full. It was almost empty when we moved in.

I know that this may sound like a duplicate post but it's not - WE ARE HAVING GRANDCHILD #8 in November. Gayle the daughter in Montreal. Finally we are seeing the advantages of having six children.

We are moving back to Merritt tomorrow and the temperature is going to be 29C which is.....drum roll......84 F. So those of you coming north, it's plenty warm here.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Steve you sure look messy with all that Ice Cream On You. As for the truck, I have never ridden on the other side of my truck so I may not own it but I'm sure the Drivers side is mine.

It was a crazy day today. Beautiful this morning with no wind and cool temperatures. This after noon a few 35 MPH gust of wind came roaring through but lasted only about 10 minutes then calmed down again to about 10 MPH. I received my mail from my PO box back east. My new Bank Card was in it. When I tried to activate it, it wouldn't activate from the cell phone but I went to the RV Park office and used there phone and finally got it to activate. I haven't used it yet but will get some gas tomorrow and make sure it is working. Then in that same package of mail I got some threatening bills on a LP gas account that I closed 3 years ago. Because of the time lag I cant get a hold of anyone at Suburban Propane except their automated phone service which is worthless. I'll try again Monday morning. It I can't find a people to talk to then I'll write them a letter but I had better use fireproof paper. Then I did my laundry. I was going to mop my floor and clean the bathroom walls and shower but I ran out of steam so here I sit. It is now 10 PM and it is still 75 degrees outside. I have the door and all the window open. Fortunately there is a 6 MPH breeze, so it is very comfortable. After balancing 3 bank accounts I'm ready to really pull a steve ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Hey, Joe, ya gotta be kind to old folks, don't drink all the bad whiskey!

Finished the surge tank project, just warmed the engine up and all looks good. AAAAhhhhhhhhhh! Hmmmmm where did I put that baaaad whiskey???

Ok, if I must. B) And I'll TRY to save some of that Baaaaad Whiskey for later this summer. :o Glad to hear you finished your latest project.

Joe

Joe

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Happy Birthday Marsha, Don't let these guys call you 39. Tell them your 19 like I am. They'll believe that as much as they will 39.

It was a little warm today and windy (30 MPH) My friend, that was out at Sugarite Canyon, moved into town today so she is set up in the space next to me. I sat in the lee of my truck and carved most of the day. Tomorrow I'll have to put the carving up and do a laundry and start mucking out this trailer. Yesterday, I got my Quarterly tax sent in and did all the running around I needed to do and answered all the email that has stacked up while I was hitting the Vanishing Cream. Now all I have to do is wait for all the forwarded mail and stuff I ordered to get here.

Remember Marsha, 19.

And that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Thanks my good friend. I will have to be sure my girls aren't with me when I tell someone I am 19. They may think I am not telling the truth. I have to practice saying 19, 19, 19

Marsha Weaver

Full-Timing with our cat Bella

2005 Tiffin Phaeton: 2005 Jeep Liberty toad

SKP# 102686

Thanks my good friend. I will have to be sure my girls aren't with me when I tell someone I am 19. They may think I am not telling the truth. I have to practice saying 19, 19, 19

Actually, don't you really think you could embellish that 19 to 21? At least you'd be legal then. Of course, not so sure what your girls might say to find out their mother is a tad bit younger than they are. But, hey, that's their problem and not yours.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Guest coldsmoke

OMG 6 more days and Deb retires (again) !!!! we will head to the kenai peninsula for a month or more , fishing and doing dumb tourist stuff. lived here most of my life and never have done tourist stuff. Just cant fugure out how to bring halibut and salmon south with us when we leave. can not believe the price of small propane freezers !!!

tore out all the carpeting in the mh and put down allure cherry flooring, love that stuff and works great putting it down(if you are sober)

new flat screens in br and living area. cabinet surrounding dog kennel and shelves for computer junk. now no room to set down, also put in new leather recliner love seat(all i need is love now)

all is green here now, and finally warm 60 to 80 every day, in 4 weeks winter will start again,, jeezzzzzzzz. we will probaly head out in august, just not sure to where first, east coast new york then to florida then head west in november to be in vegas 1 december for sass convention and rodeo, and xmas in vegas woot.

bought the millenicom internet , in the mail to us , hope it works up here. stealing internet form son at the moment.

well thats all for now, we will keep in touch

mike and deb

Mike and Deb - only six more days. That is so great. Just be sure you get out of there before that winter hits again.

We are currently parked in the son's driveway and will be here for about a week and a half before we head up to Fork Peck on a fishing trip. The sun is shining it's in the 70's, no wind. Absolutely perfect. However, rain later this week. So I am enjoying today for all I'm worth.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

COUGH!! HACK!! GASP!! SNEEZE!!

That huge fire burning in Arizona is filling our area with smoke!! Albuquerque is under some kind of air alert. You can't even see the mountains. And to top it off we are getting hot air out of the desert. Other than that, everything is fine. :lol:

Dave C.

Millie the mooch

2500 D/M CC.

27RL Wildcat

SKP#94751