Honda introduces the new EU3200i

Kirk W

At this years Oshkosh Aeroventure, they introduced the EU3200i but so far I have not heard of anyone having them available. Has anyone seen on of them?

eu3200i-beauty-shot.jpg

Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) price of $2,999 and is backed by an industry competitive Honda three-year residential and commercial warranty. It is for sale now for $2,899 at Powered by Moyer.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

The fuel injection feature will eliminate the old gummed carb problems. The sale price is still expensive, but you really do get what you pay for.

i have a 2002 ZTR mower with a 14hp Honda engine that still performs great, and I mow part of a pasture with it weekly, the grass is usually knee high.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 6:43 PM, Vladimir said:

With a propane conversion kit and automatic remote start from an inverter I would replace my Cummins generator at my off-grid house in a heart beat.

the older carbed unit can do that. this new fi unit can not.

https://www.pinellaspowerproducts.com/product/honda-eu3000is-4-function-wireless-remote-control-kit/