VMSpc for sale.

ragtop69gs

• 10 months later...
52 minutes ago, GlennWest said:

I don't even know what it is for

I had to Google it and found this:

"With VMSpc you can use your Windows-based PC tablet or notebook to monitor your engine and other chassis data."

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

• 7 months later...
55 minutes ago, jedaz said:

Would you take $100 for it? I don't have an immediate need for it, but thought it might not be a bad idea to have one in case I do need it in the future.

I paid considerably more for it than it's listed at.  Thanks for the offer though.

4 hours ago, jedaz said:

Please let me know if this item is still available. Thanks.

Yes it is

Good price! I wish I could use it, but my J-port under the MH dash hasn't worked since I bought the MH. Cummins Great Plains said it would cost over $1,000 to trace the wiring back to the ECM to locate the problem, so I forgot about it.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

44 minutes ago, Ray,IN said:

Good price! I wish I could use it, but my J-port under the MH dash hasn't worked since I bought the MH. Cummins Great Plains said it would cost over $1,000 to trace the wiring back to the ECM to locate the problem, so I forgot about it.

There's nothing cheap when it comes to a diesel motorhome!  Our first trip in ours the allison trans control died on us, $2300 dollars later, we were back on the road !

On 1/21/2024 at 3:54 PM, Ray,IN said:

Ray, you should also have a connector down by the ECM. Not as convenient for in action viewing, but good for checking Check Engine Lights. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

4 hours ago, ernie said:

I would like to have this if it is still available I live in Liberty SC  I have a 2014 Tiffin Allegro red if this will work I want it My telephone  is 8643140295

Hello neighbor,  I'm in Pickens.  Yes its still available.   What communication protocol does your coach use?  Take a picture of the data port under your dashboard and compare it to the pictures I posted.

• 2 months later...

Don't remember since it was over 10 years ago but I think the VMSPC only uses a couple of the wires on your connector. I spliced into these wires using simple wire taps. So if you can't find the connector you can do this.

Back on the road again in a 2011 Roadtrek 210P

2011 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Lexus GX470, 2018 Ranger XP1000, 2013 RZR 570LE
http://finallynewellin.blogspot.com/

458863254_cabinavatarcopy.jpg.7751792e372f5959d079d77730f9290d.jpg

• 5 weeks later...