East Coast Rally Update

SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hope the campground figures out (If) how many sites are open, we hope to attend and friends do also which we are both on the wait list. Just trying to plan our spring travels seeing places are so packed just trying to secure locations. I have not been in a few years and this will be the first time for the wife.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

29 minutes ago, dblr said:

Hope the campground figures out (If) how many sites are open, we hope to attend and friends do also which we are both on the wait list. Just trying to plan our spring travels seeing places are so packed just trying to secure locations. I have not been in a few years and this will be the first time for the wife.

I’ll be touching base with her soon and back with more info. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I’m on the wait list at the RV park and have been for about a month.  Looking forward to it.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

11 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

I’ll be touching base with her soon and back with more info. 

Thanks Carl, we know you have no control over it plus with the new owners I am sure new challenges are there as well. They did let me know we would not hear anything until probably early next year. Thanks again

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

I supposedly have a "reservation site" for 2022 but have not paid.  I was told this would be taken care of after Jan 1.  Is something else going on?  What is this about a waiting list and unavailable sites?

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

I spoke to Deer Run this week and they told me that they have not gotten to the "truck rally stuff" yet, but would call me about my carry-over reservation when they do, after the holiday (didn't specify which one, Thanksgiving or Christmas).

Av8r3400
Thunderstruck - 2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift
Slick - 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

We have our March-April-May trip all planned out and most reservations booked up until the ECR so now just waiting to find out if we get moved from the wait list to a reserved site, (Fingers Crossed)

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

10 hours ago, RandyA said:

I supposedly have a "reservation site" for 2022 but have not paid.  I was told this would be taken care of after Jan 1.  Is something else going on?  What is this about a waiting list and unavailable sites?

Randy, are you planning on also attending the Cedar Creek Club rally in Pigeon Forge 2 weeks later, I know we are and I believe Charlie is as well..    

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch