Is There a Humor forum I am not finding on escapees

NamMedevac 70

Out of curiosity and for amusement I recently joined a strange forum called the Cowardly Fuddy Duddies Group and learned there is another called Grumpy Old Men.  I seemed to fit the profile of both groups by age and physical fitness.  I will soon post Link from my FB website.  Cheers

Edited by NamMedevac 70

There is a humor thread but no one has posted anything for so long it pretty much dies out. All you have to do it start a new one here and people will likely respond.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Drunk at the movies,

A drunken cowboy lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh Amarillo Theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the cowboy, "Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat." The cowboy groaned but didn't budge. The usher became more impatient: "Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager." Once again, the cowboy just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle, and in a moment he returned with the manager. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the cowboy, but with no success Finally they summoned the police. The Texas Ranger surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy what's your name?" "Sam," the cowboy moaned. "Where ya from, Sam?" asked the Ranger. With terrible pain in his voice, and without moving a muscle, Sam replied, . . . "... the balcony..."

Edited by Ray,IN
Couldn't resist

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961