New Logo

RandyA

I have a clear plastic bug deflector on the hood of my Volvo.  I recently needed to replace the banner on the deflector.  I chose a new one pictured here.  Now, maybe I won't get those "Have enough truck" comments.  Yes, it is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have.

FYGQynZl.jpg "border=0
m3zZPvb.pngClick For Full-Size Image.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Randy   I like it. How true. Hope everything is going well. We have been doing great but 2 wks ago both Shirley and I popped positive for The Virus. Never really were sick just minor cough and low level 99.4 to 100.2 temp for a couple of days. Now we are waiting to retest next week. Plan on retest day 21 of first test (1 Oct). Everything else seems to be doing fine. Are you going south this winter? If so be safe and we'll see you'll down the road.   Pat

The Old Sailor

19 hours ago, JPL said:

Randy   I like it. How true. Hope everything is going well. We have been doing great but 2 wks ago both Shirley and I popped positive for The Virus. Never really were sick just minor cough and low level 99.4 to 100.2 temp for a couple of days. Now we are waiting to retest next week. Plan on retest day 21 of first test (1 Oct). Everything else seems to be doing fine. Are you going south this winter? If so be safe and we'll see you'll down the road.   Pat

The Old Sailor

Hi Pat,

I hope you keep during good. I hope you get a good test results. It would be nice to see things get back to being some what normal. Hope to see you this up coming spring (2021) at the ECR.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

On 10/16/2020 at 2:37 PM, JPL said:

The Old Sailor

I'm really sorry to hear that you picked up "The Virus" but extremely glad to learn that your symptoms were relatively mild.  Yes, we are following the birds south for the winter despite the virus.  The contagion map on the Mayo Clinic's web site is showing a lower incidence of the virus where we are going than where we are currently living.  Of course, other snowbirds will be arriving at the park from a multitude of other states and we have no way of knowing if they are carriers of the virus or not.  Fortunately, virtually all of our group activities are outdoors.  Use of masks, washing hands and disinfection of common surfaces will prevail.  We can't stay hidden forever - we always take some sort of risk no matter where we are.  They put headlights and seat-belts on our trucks as a caution even if we don't drive at night or expect a crash.  I'm very glad to know you are getting well without major complications.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Randy    Our results came back with me being neg and Shirley still Positive. We'll retest next fri(30 Oct). We both are doing fine. Could have been a lot worse because of our age. The Lord was looking out for us. Have a great stay down south. We'll see you on down the road. Stay safe.   Pat

The Old Sailor

16 hours ago, JPL said:

Randy    Our results came back with me being neg and Shirley still Positive. We'll retest next fri(30 Oct). We both are doing fine. Could have been a lot worse because of our age. The Lord was looking out for us. Have a great stay down south. We'll see you on down the road. Stay safe.   Pat

The Old Sailor

Hi Pat,

It's nice to hear that you and your wife are doing good. Hope to see you in the spring. Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "