Anyone else having problems getting the new TSD discount app to work?

mr. cob

Howdy All,

I got the email to sign up for the new app, but it won't accept my old email ( which hasn't changed in the last 20 years ) address as my user name, tried to re-register, won't let me do it, can't find a phone number to call, any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

21 minutes ago, DesertMiner said:

‭eight hundred two seven five five zero eight nine

Howdy DesertMiner,

Thanks, it took a while but talking to the lady with a HEAVY southern accent I finally goterdone.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

I just switched from an old iPhone6 to the new Samsung 20. Registured but now waiting on an invitation to download the new app. Hope I get it soon, I’m going on the road in 2 weeks. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

25 minutes ago, Twotoes said:

I just switched from an old iPhone6 to the new Samsung 20. Registured but now waiting on an invitation to download the new app. Hope I get it soon, I’m going on the road in 2 weeks. 

Howdy Twotoes,

I now have the new app working, but this version doesn't have the routing capability like the old one where you could ask for a route that showed the lowest prices on that route.  Hopefully this is something will be added later.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

I got the email from TSD late last week. Apparently TSD has updated its' App which right now, is ONLY AVAILABLE on Apple's iOS. They expect to have the updated Android App ready later this year. I emailed TSD back but, have NOT yet received the "official" invitation to get updated. I'm currently in northeast TN but, expect to head west for the National Rally next month. I hope to have TDS sorted out before I hit the road.