Picture posting attempt

Vegas Teacher

Trying to get more computer literate. I saw the instructions for the drag and drop screen. Please send me a thumbs up or something if it came through on your end. The picture has my old trailer. I sold it on consignment last year, saving to get a new fuzion 423 or maybe even a DRV of some kind, but I know I want a trailer that has a garage that is separated from the living quarters. Does anybody know of a maker that builds a 14 or 16 foot garage? 

uS4tuUPl.jpg

Cory,

It seems you're not afraid to buy used, so I suggest looking for a Carriage C-Force or a Newmar X-Aire.  They're not easy to find, but good ones are out there and built like tanks.  I believe both went out of production in the 2008-2010 time frame.  Look for extras that don't usually cost extra in the used market.  For instance, paint rather than vinyl graphics, hydraulic disk brakes, generator, etc.  They won't have the gee-whiz features, but they'll serve you for a long time. If you're careful you can find one with a very important feature, no payments.

That said, if I were looking for something new, or close to new, I'd check out the DRV Full House.  Not sure they garage is as big as you want though.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio@yahoo.com

4 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Cory,

It seems you're not afraid to buy used, so I suggest looking for a Carriage C-Force or a Newmar X-Aire.  They're not easy to find, but good ones are out there and built like tanks.  I believe both went out of production in the 2008-2010 time frame.  Look for extras that don't usually cost extra in the used market.  For instance, paint rather than vinyl graphics, hydraulic disk brakes, generator, etc.  They won't have the gee-whiz features, but they'll serve you for a long time. If you're careful you can find one with a very important feature, no payments.

That said, if I were looking for something new, or close to new, I'd check out the DRV Full House.  Not sure they garage is as big as you want though.

Great advice thanks! Yes I buy a lot used!

12 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

You might want to look at Paul's 

Duh.....  Yes, Paul has the bugs worked out of his.  Don't know if he's willing to sell the trailer separately.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Vegas Teacher;

We have our Forest River XLR Thunderbolt 395 up for sale. (Health Issues) so we're selling the whole rig, truck, coach, and Smart.  Check the Ad in the For Sale  forum. Has a 14' garage with full separation from living area. Working on Pictures.

Paul

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide