Need short term storage in Goshen

jerryf

I'm having my landing gear replaced at Lippert in Goshen on September 29th.  They want me to empty my bays so they have access to everything.  I need someplace to store my "stuff" while they work on the unit.  Commercial storage wants a monthly commitment and charges upwards of $70.  I'm hoping to find someone on the area that can rent me some space in a garage or shed for a few days while the 5er is being worked on.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks.  My email is shirjer@reagan.com if you want to contact me directly.

Put an add on Craigslist. But keep in mind that if it not a business they are not bonded nor insured. I think most places rent out for a month at a time, and they do not prorate it. Especially since you are looking for days to a week at most. 

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Are you staying in a hotel while it is being done? If so, why not just store it in your room? Sure it might be tight, but it is for a short period on time.

Sorry for all of the replies, but different angles pop into my head.

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

3 hours ago, rynosback said:

Are you staying in a hotel while it is being done? If so, why not just store it in your room? Sure it might be tight, but it is for a short period on time.

We brought a bunch of stuff with us when we stayed at an Extended Stay America for a month while our previous house was being finished.

Or rent a U-haul type trailer for a week.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

I was moving from one rental to another years ago and had a week in between moves. My roommates and I just rented a U-Haul truck for the week and parked it in the hotel parking lot. Just put a good padlock on the rear door. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer