Hello,
I am conducting a survey of full time RVers which will be used to create a blog post about the full time RV community. If you currently live in an RV, I would appreciate if you could complete this survey. One random respondent will be selected to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card by the end of this week.

Please only respond if you are a full time RVer (stationary or traveler) and please only complete once.

Survey Link: https://s.surveyplanet.com/rui5m10eU

Thank you!

How about sharing some information about yourself and the blog you intend to post this too? I can't speak for others, but since you are new I will be far more likely to respond if you do so. 

Survey Planet                          PC Magazine Survey Planet Review

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

X2 with Kirk. New member, no info on profile, no info on what our info will be used for. I won’t be clicking on your link and giving you any info about me. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

She hasn't been back at all. I considered marking it as SPAM but thought that it might be legit. Speaking only for myself, I'll not play a part in this without more information. She probably put that same post on ever RV forum that she could find. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

3 hours ago, Kirk W said:

She hasn't been back at all. I considered marking it as SPAM but thought that it might be legit. Speaking only for myself, I'll not play a part in this without more information. She probably put that same post on ever RV forum that she could find. 

You and I don't qualify anyway since we are no longer fulltimers. Not that I would have clicked the link anyway.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Hi All,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your concerns. My name is Christina and I have lived and traveled in a fifth wheel for 4 years. My blog on RVing and travel is https://www.travelswithted.com

The survey asks general questions about your full time RV lifestyle. I plan to use the results to write a post detailing the kinds of people/families who choose to live this lifestyle. All reported data will be aggregated and anonymous,

Thank you if you choose to participate!

4 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

Did you notice her link is 's.surveyplanet'?    Surveyplanet site doesn't have the extra 's'.

Yes, but there is nothing suspicious about it.  That "s." defines a sub-domain.  It's a standard way to partition a website into separate areas.

Volvo 770, New Horizons Majestic and an upcoming Smart car

It seems to be an innocuous little survey by someone who is trying to crank out blog content. It took her a full day from the time she posted till she responded to questions.  I guess she doesn't live on the forum like many here. 

Goodness folks, if you don't want to respond (or are no longer full time) just move along...

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels