'19 ECR Flea Market

alan0043

Hi Everybody,

The '19 ECR is coming shortly ( April 27th ). Time to clean out the trailer or your barn. Please list what you have for sale. There are also some people looking for stuff for their truck or trailer. Please post your wants also. It is always nice went a plan comes together. The flea market thread is to have people getting to together over some nice looking fleas. lol. 

Al

Anyone have anything for sale ? What are you looking for ?

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

As Al mentions we will be holding the flea market on the last Friday of the rally but if you have something specific you’re looking for or want to sell post it.  I have quite a bit of junk, I mean valuable treasures, I can bring if someone needs something.

Older Model B&W turnover ball Companion Hitch In very good shape.

DrawTite 18k Hitch with rails and installation hardware.

Various size wire loom, other things.

I’ll be looking for a small leaf blower either battery or corded to keep in the trailer to blow off slides and roof.  Also useable battery powered drill with charger for the various ECR projects requiring drilling or screws. (18 or 20 volt).  

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I'm bringing a front wheel/tire (3 lug) from a smart.  I belongs to Cindy and Jeff Brett, and they no longer need it as they traded to the later model car. I've not looked at it, so have no idea the tread depth, date code, or what rim.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

If someone has a pair of the black mirror covers for the back of mirrors, would be interested in taking them off your hands. Truck currently has the chrome ones installed and I am looking to change them back.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the small chrome caps that go on the rear axles. I am still tandem. If you have 2 of them that still works for me.

Al

9 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Al. My local KW dealer has those caps for about $10 each. You might check with your local dealers for them.

I picked up a set from the local Mack dealer for $6/ea.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row

3 hours ago, rickeieio said:

I picked up a set from the local Mack dealer for $6/ea.

12 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

Al. My local KW dealer has those caps for about $10 each. You might check with your local dealers for them.

Thanks guys for the tip.

Al

I’m also interested in two TST 507 or 510 cap sensors. 510s need to have some battery life left. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hi Everyone,

I have one Sailun LT 235/85R16 tire not mounted. Date code; SL1014. The tire has less than 1,000 miles on it. It could make someone a good spare. I have no use for the tire because my trailer has 17.5" wheels. I can make someone a great deal.

Al

On 3/16/2019 at 12:40 PM, rickeieio said:

I'm bringing a front wheel/tire (3 lug) from a smart.  I belongs to Cindy and Jeff Brett, and they no longer need it as they traded to the later model car. I've not looked at it, so have no idea the tread depth, date code, or what rim.

Hey Rick are they definitely fronts?  I’m possibly looking for two rears.  Believe they would be 15x6s?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Hey Rick are they definitely fronts?  I’m possibly looking for two rears.  Believe they would be 15x6s?

Hmmm, Jeff said it was a front, but it's in a dark plaxtic bag, and I haven't piqued, er, peaked, uh, looked.  There's just one.

But for the right price, I can throw in a whole spare car.  It looks like we're upgrading soon.😁

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

27 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Hmmm, Jeff said it was a front, but it's in a dark plaxtic bag, and I haven't piqued, er, peaked, uh, looked.  There's just one.

But for the right price, I can throw in a whole spare car.  It looks like we're upgrading soon.😁

Thanks Rick.  Got enough vehicles now, lol.  Jeff contacted me last year about some rims.  Didn’t need them then, should have had my crystal ball.  BTW Donna reminded me they better all four match!  Sigh.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

BTW Donna reminded me they better all four match!  Sigh.

Ours is a '13 too, so you could have 4 fronts on one car and 4 rears on the other..............  assuming all '13 wheels are the same, which I doubt.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

Hi Everyone,

I thought it was time to bump up the Flea Market List. Any fleas for sale ? Looking for a flea or two ?

Al

On 3/31/2019 at 10:07 AM, alan0043 said:

Hi Everyone,

I thought it was time to bump up the Flea Market List. Any fleas for sale ? Looking for a flea or two ?

Al

Hi Everyone,

Time to bump the thread up.

I could bring several complete Dexter easy lube drum brake assemblies for 7K axles that have very little mileage - either or both right and left side.

I also have a drive motor and gear pack for electric landing jacks, two pin box tripods, a set of new Dexter center points (no shackles), a rear electric jack assembly, a couple of very nice nylon tents (big), a 3,000 watt modified sine wave inverter, and a 30 amp voltage regulator/booster module.  I will only bring if someone wants them.  The price will be right! 

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

On 4/9/2019 at 9:19 PM, RandyA said:

I could bring several complete Dexter easy lube drum brake assemblies for 7K axles that have very little mileage - either or both right and left side.

I also have a drive motor and gear pack for electric landing jacks, two pin box tripods, a set of new Dexter center points (no shackles), a rear electric jack assembly, a couple of very nice nylon tents (big), a 3,000 watt modified sine wave inverter, and a 30 amp voltage regulator/booster module.  I will only bring if someone wants them.  The price will be right! 

We would be interested in one of the pin box tripods. It should help some of the bounce in our Living Room in the front of the trailer.

Chris  :ph34r:.

Sandpiper 379 FLOK, Volvo 2012 730.

20180525_081811_resizednumber1.jpg

12 hours ago, PaHunter said:

We would be interested in one of the pin box tripods. It should help some of the bounce in our Living Room in the front of the trailer.

And we would be interested in a tripod as well.  I

I'm curious as to why you're getting rid of them?  Have you  replaced them with something better?

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

On 4/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, PaHunter said:

On 4/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, rickeieio said:

I'm curious as to why you're getting rid of them?  Have you  replaced them with something better?

I should be able to bring both of them.  The washer & dryer are centered in the Cambridge and for other reasons, we have no shake on the front.  I also have a set of JT Strong Arms that I had on the Cedar Creek I am not going to use if anyone is interested - make an offer.  The Cambridge sits solid as a rock!

Have a Xantrex RS 2000  inverter/converter/charger. Bought it used some time ago, never installed it in truck or a fifth.

I would be interested but would like to know your bottom line price before I open my piggy bank.  Please PM me.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

On 4/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, rickeieio said:

We Also have a pin box Tripod if anyone is interested. We are traveling early this week past Rickeieio's (Pope Farm) and could drop it off. We are unable to attend the Rally as we volunteer at the same time .

Bob & Kay 

Bob&Kay
2012 VNL730 I Shift D13 2.47 ratio
2018 Mobile Suites 40 kssb4

Rick,

Now you have put me under some serious pressure.....  I am old, suffer from CRS and the last time I tripped over it, it was in the equipment barn I THINK ......      It was like new, we used it with our previous trailer.     NOW as for the price.......   IT IS very COSTLY and I am not sure you will be willing.......We are Maze and Blue here UP North and We have been in a drought for sometime........   YOU HAVE TO GUARANTY US A Victory over OSU! ! !  Knowing that it is impossible for a Buckeye to give up.......   We might be willing to give it up over a 6 pack of ice cooled ones........... OOPS....... I have to drive to Kentucky so that won't work.........   OH   I have an IDEA....... Big5ver is newly retired and on a fixed income.......... so the next time you pass thru Texas give him a 12 pack of DR Pepper on Me....................    Bottom Line We will donate it to the cause.

Bob

Bob&Kay
2012 VNL730 I Shift D13 2.47 ratio
2018 Mobile Suites 40 kssb4

Archived