Maybe

Wrknrvr

First of all this was test to post pictures. And it worked.

Now that is our electric cord. It is suspended on leftover styrofoam. Last year we had snow and ice before we got out off our spot in Montana and the electric line got frozen in the grass. So just a precautionary measure.

In the other post stated Heat exchanger the same photo is there.

when I tried to edit the photo  post it disappeared .

so this is a learning in progress.

Vern

Now Pat&Pete stated I should post in the test post heading. Now I am using my iPad mini and since I used the method to post pictures in the HDT section the test section disappeared.

Now siting in the same chair and using an iPad the test post section is there. I am posting this on an iPad mini. Siting in the same chair.

Go figure,    Vern

10 hours ago, Wrknrvr said:

Now Pat&Pete stated I should post in the test post heading. Now I am using my iPad mini and since I used the method to post pictures in the HDT section the test section disappeared.

Now siting in the same chair and using an iPad the test post section is there. I am posting this on an iPad mini. Siting in the same chair.

Go figure,    Vern

It must be the chair ... It even causes you to miss read who posted what . LOL

Dutch first suggested the Test Section and a few posts down , so did Fulltimer . 

I'm the one saying otherwise . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

I guess I am a little tired and did not respond correctly. My fault.

After working all summer and then everyone wants there Rv winterized in the last two weeks, I might be tired.

So in the last couple days I have been doing my stuff on our fifthwheel. A few days ago I installed side windows in our truck.Today I need to unload the jeep of some work tools, load stuff in the back of the jeep and get it load on my truck. It is rather frosty outside at sunrise so a quick trip to town for a few things and them back to getting ready to go.

And the DW said about a hair cut. Maybe.

Yep I do get confused at times,.  

Sitting in a different chair,    Vern

4 hours ago, Wrknrvr said:

I guess I am a little tired and did not respond correctly. My fault.

After working all summer and then everyone wants there Rv winterized in the last two weeks, I might be tired.

So in the last couple days I have been doing my stuff on our fifthwheel. A few days ago I installed side windows in our truck.Today I need to unload the jeep of some work tools, load stuff in the back of the jeep and get it load on my truck. It is rather frosty outside at sunrise so a quick trip to town for a few things and them back to getting ready to go.

And the DW said about a hair cut. Maybe.

Yep I do get confused at times,.  

Sitting in a different chair,    Vern

No worries Vern . We've all been there . Just keep a good attitude and everything will be fine . ;)

No matter which chair you sit in . LOL

Goes around , comes around .

Archived