TST Tire Monitor

Twotoes

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I thought I would give it a go. Everyone is quick to post something negitive when things don’t go right. I want to put out a thumbs up 👍 for TST Technologies. I have had their tire pressure monitoring system for many years starting with my 2012 toy hauler. When I purchased my Class A in 2017 I bought two new sensors for the tag and four for the toad. When at Quartzsite last Jan 2018 I purchased their new color monitor. On my trip South last month Sept the monitor charging cable would not make a good contact with the monitor and the monitor wouldn’t charge or run plugged in. I called TST and they asked me to send them the monitor and charging cable to look at. Not sure what

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Opps clicked on the wrong button. To continue my story . . . Not sure what they found but in today’s mail I received a brand new monitor and charging cable. This is a first class company with great customer service. There are a lot of companies out their with decent products but you can’t beat TST’s customer service. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

2 hours ago, Twotoes said:

There are a lot of companies out their with decent products but you can’t beat TST’s customer service. 

Having retired from the customer service industry, I have long said that the test of a company is not in never doing anything wrong as nobody is that good. The true test is in what that company does when a mistake has been made. How far will they go to correct it?

Thanks for posting. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

TST did the same for us when we had or  7 year monitor stop holding a charge. Asked me to send in the old, and they sent me a new one.

They back their product, and also are very helpful when sorting out confusion by the person holding the monitor for programming too:)!

Best to all,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Have had my original TST system for just over 7 years.  I also increased/updated it last fall to more sensors and the color monitor.  I have not had issues with my system but it is good to know they are there if you need them.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

• 3 weeks later...

This post is a recommendation for a TPMS period. We hav the EEZ Tire brand and I am not especially happy with it but....it paid for itself twice over in this last year. We are full-timers and had three Goodyear Marathon tires fail due to tread separation. The TPMS warned us twice and we were able to change the tires with no damage. So I really recommend getting a TPMS. That said, the EEZ tire is not especially accurate in reading tire pressure. The sensors are usually 5-7 lbs off,  reading too low. I spoke with the company and got little satisfaction, basically "some error is expected" No a sense of helpful, knowledgeable customer service. The problem is: with a wrong starting pressure how do you set the high/low limits, etc. I may end up switching to TST next year.

colobear,

Fudge 'em each with 5-7lbs added to each reading??  Then the limits the same way. But, right, not good to have to worry that way.

Have had TST system for over 14 years and they are generally very reliable. Service now that Mike Benson is back is exemplary.

Have the flowthu sensors, (10) going to get the color monitor soon.

Joe

Archived