Old Coots Giving Advice

Lou Schneider

What a great idea!! Brings back some great memories of riding my bike down to our courthouse and just sitting around on the town square most Saturdays listening to life stories told by men that had fought in WW 2 and survived...as well as all kinds of free advice on just about any type of subject I could imagine!!! It was such a great time to grow up in!!

This is great to see, I wish people nowadays would realize how much they could learn just from listening to some of our older folks. I worked with a gentleman that came from Ireland to the USA back in the day and loved to hear his stories, I even asked once how much his grandchildren would listen and was surprised to hear hardly ever, it's a shame as that is their heritage.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

6 minutes ago, dblr said:

This is great to see, I wish people nowadays would realize how much they could learn just from listening to some of our older folks.

My grandfather was born in the USA but in a community that he, like most children learned English after he started school. In my teens, I admired him very much and he taught me many things that over the years have come back to mind as very wise ideas. Now that I am of an age he was when I was a teenager I have come to realize just how wise he was. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived