East Coast Rally Registrations

SuiteSuccess

Exciting to say but also somewhat saddened that we must close any new registrations for the East Coast Rally this year.  We have filled every available site.  This closure does not apply to those who have already spoken to Kim at Deer Run and whom she has on the list for possible arrival but are making their decisions soon (RickS, Nigel and the following four last names).  I also have not received registrations from the following last names although they have confirmed with Kim.  Multra, Frye, McCorriston, Vaughn.  If these folks would please contact me at ecrcarl@gmail.com, I would appreciate knowing their intentions so if they aren't planning to attend we can reopen registrations. If any of these folks did send a registration, please let me know that so I can track it down.  Thanks so much folks for making this our biggest rally ever.  BTW, Deer Run has committed to opening up even more sites in the ensuing years as the rally grows so hopefully we won't have to consider a venue change.  

Finally if anyone still wishes to attend but has not confirmed with Kim or sent in a registration please send me an email so that I can reply if we have last minute cancellations and sites open up.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hi Carl,

We still have full intentions to be at the ECR....even have tickets for the play. :)  The snow in the storage yard has be melting with the great weather we have be having and think by pull out time the 4x4 dually "should" get my unit out of the storage yard.

11 minutes ago, RickS said:

Hi Carl,

We still have full intentions to be at the ECR....even have tickets for the play. :)  The snow in the storage yard has be melting with the great weather we have be having and think by pull out time the 4x4 dually "should" get my unit out of the storage yard.

Great.  Just didn't want you to think you had been removed from the roster.  Drag Nigel with you.  I still owe him a Diet Coke.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

6 minutes ago, RickS said:

Carl,

Sent off registration form to you via email. Changed it a bit to (Prov, Postal Code) ;)  

Got it.  Thanks.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

4 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Registration on the way.

Nigel

Diet Coke correct?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

there are a couple of other RV parks a couple of miles away that look like they would work from satellite views if you wanted to attend the seminars and stay nearby. Spring Lake RV Resort is closest, Crossville KOA, and Bean Pot Campground.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

8 hours ago, lockmup68 said:

there are a couple of other RV parks a couple of miles away that look like they would work from satellite views if you wanted to attend the seminars and stay nearby. Spring Lake RV Resort is closest, Crossville KOA, and Bean Pot Campground.

That is true but their ability to handle HDTs is limited.  Would just need to call.  We have driven through them.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Hey Carl. We booked in but didn't register, due to our plans get changed on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. I booked in two other previous years and have ended up needing to cancel, so this time I figured I'd keep it quiet and maybe luck will be with us this year. I'm hoping to be able to confirm before the end of the week. If for some reason we have to cancel again, I will call Kim asap and let her know. As of today it's looking pretty good that we will make it this year. Damn! I hope I didn't just jinx it by saying that.

Hope to see everyone there!

Mike

2000 W900L KW
Singled, C15 CAT 475 HP 18 sp, 3:36 rear, power locker,ET Hitch,,22.5 rubber

2011 Excel 36CFE Limited

photo2_zpse35f7a55.jpg

We're hoping Mother Nature plays nice and we can at least visit.  There's no point in making reservations or registering, as there's only a 30% chance we can come down for a few days.  Maybe we can slide into a vacancy, if there is one.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

34 minutes ago, Barncats said:

Hey Carl. We booked in but didn't register, due to our plans get changed on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. I booked in two other previous years and have ended up needing to cancel, so this time I figured I'd keep it quiet and maybe luck will be with us this year. I'm hoping to be able to confirm before the end of the week. If for some reason we have to cancel again, I will call Kim asap and let her know. As of today it's looking pretty good that we will make it this year. Damn! I hope I didn't just jinx it by saying that.

Hope to see everyone there!

Mike

Mike,

No problem.  Just trying to tie up the loose ends.  Just let me know at ecrcarl@gmail.com if something changes.  So far no one on waiting list.  Think Kim has accommodated everyone so far.  Hope you can make it.

33 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

We're hoping Mother Nature plays nice and we can at least visit.  There's no point in making reservations or registering, as there's only a 30% chance we can come down for a few days.  Maybe we can slide into a vacancy, if there is one.

Rick,

Hope it works out.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

I know this should probably go in the tech forum but since this is specific to the ECR. I was wondering who has the best cell service at Deer Run Park for data? I have just unlocked my S7 Edge and need to pickup pay as you go sim card from a USA provider.

10 minutes ago, RickS said:

I know this should probably go in the tech forum but since this is specific to the ECR. I was wondering who has the best cell service at Deer Run Park for data? I have just unlocked my S7 Edge and need to pickup pay as you go sim card from a USA provider.

We used a Verizon Jetpak and it's always worked well in Crossville.  Same with our iPhones which are Verizon.  Also think AT&T is okay.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2 hours ago, RickS said:

Thanks for the info! Will pickup a sim card and plan when we cross into your fine country!   :) 

I need to pick your brain at the ECR on route up to Alberta this summer. Headed to Calgary, Jasper, Waterton from TN.

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

Is it still possible to attend the ECR to come to the seminars?  We will be staying at a motel.  Planning on going full-time this fall and would love to absorb the info. 

Jim & Teri

2000 Volvo 770 with 2016 Smart

2008 Newmar X-aire toyhauler

2017 Bmw R1200gs  2014 Honda Cb500x rally raid

55 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Is it still possible to attend the ECR to come to the seminars?  We will be staying at a motel.  Planning on going full-time this fall and would love to absorb the info. 

Jim & Teri

Absolutely, love to have you.  Just go here http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/product/2017-rally-registration/ to register and you will be set.  When you come to the campground just tell the office you are registered with the East Coast Rally then you will be able to get through the gate.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived