Hello!

RossAnabel

Just signed up and thought I'd be cordial and say hi. Over the winter, my girlfriend and I bought an old truck and even older 5r. I've been a camper / RVer most of my life, Anabel has never been, but up for most anything. This is practice rig, a week here or there, some weekending, for the next couple years until retirement. If snowbirding or FT is next, then??

She asked me why I get to have my name first in the user name. I told her it's because I'm the one who empties the holding tanks. She looked confused. :)

Hope you have already bought Anabel a ring for her finger. <_<

As that Truck & 5r may keep your broke fixing and buying things for them. :)

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Women can dump tanks, too!! Welcome to the forum and best of luck with RVing. If you haven't yet, do join the Escapees RV Club. I'm sure we'll be hearing from you occasionally as RVing is not without questions.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Thanks for the welcomes! In the past, I've had a tent camper, class C, and TT, all older rigs, so yeah, I'm braced for "issues". Anabel is ready to get it all cleaned up and packed, hit the road. She's a bit bummed that I need to give the suspension a once over and replace the ancient tires. Then yes, the brake lights do need to work too. The reality check.

Archived