Insurance Companies?

Joyce Wagland

Progressive was the best for us.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Amica Insurance

Contact them online and request that they call you. The salesperson who calls will also be the Underwriter, He can make all decisions and bind your coverage with what you have agreed on.

I am a retired insurance adjuster. I have never worked for Amica, but they are my choice because of price. They have my homeowners, GMC pickup, Cadillac and two motorhomes. They insure everything in house including RVs.

You will get a true dividend check at the end of each year. Usually 7-10%

Mike Stephenson

Lubbock, TX

post-16405-0-07063400-1429728143_thumb.jpg

Be sure you read any policy you buy. We told Progressive we had no toad but they sold us a policy that said it was void if the RV was our only vehicle. We immediately changed to Foremost because of that.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Our dealer recommended American Adventures Insurance. They search multiple companies, including Progressive, for the best rate & coverage.

Live everyday as if it were your last!

George & Lorri (Tori, Daisy & Alley Cat)

2007 Softail Springer CVO

2008 1200 Custom Sportster

2007 Sunnybrook Toy Hauler

2004 F250 Diesel Harley Davidson

Remember that ALL INSURANCE is only good when you need them. It is in time of need when you can decide how good they are for you. Many folks give you a talk that may sound great until you have a need. READ YOUR POLICY OVER IN DETAIL. If the written is different from what you thought you heard or were told. Guess which one in most cases be the final answer. READ READ READ.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Progressive depends on a lot who you get it thru. We use Twin Peaks out of Florida and it has been good.

Actually, it really doesn't matter where you get it. Progressive claims, changes, etc. can be handled over a customer service line or internet. In fact, if you skip the agent and go direct to Progressive, I believe it costs you 10% less than going through an agent.

2014 Winnebago Vista 35B Class A. 2010 Honda CR-V.

Actually, it really doesn't matter where you get it. Progressive claims, changes, etc. can be handled over a customer service line or internet. In fact, if you skip the agent and go direct to Progressive, I believe it costs you 10% less than going through an agent.

Yes, we deal direct with Progressive, also save by going paperless.

Fulltiming since 2010

2000 Dutch Star

2009 Saturn Vue

Myrtle Beach, SC

I just keep remembering who owns Progressive and what he stands for. No thanks not even for a dollar saved. My country and way of life means too much to me and I believe other VETS.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

I just keep remembering who owns Progressive and what he stands for. No thanks not even for a dollar saved. My country and way of life means too much to me and I believe other VETS.

Safe

ok. just goggled it. Interesting. Who to go with then.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

I would stick with Progressive. Progressive is a widely held company traded on the NYSE. progressive employs approx 27,000 people and over 90% of the stock is held my unrelated mutual funds and institutions. There was a public relations smear against peter Lewis, a cofounder, but he has been dead a couple of years. http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/peterlewis.asp

Dave and Lana Hasper

• 2 months later...

Safe Travels!

Actually, he died a couple of years ago

There's more to see than can ever be seen

More to do than can ever be done

Archived