ddshjs

RDBE (for those in the know)

I will also be in Tampa, when & where can we all meet?

I want my wife to see all of your beautiful rigs

and talk to you lovely ladies about moving around in a HDT.

Thanks

Rick from Canada and I will be hanging out over in the Newmar section this year,it was bring a buddy this year. We will probably be gathering at the Bushnell SKP park before the rally. There will probably be a few HDT people there as well.

David

Guest hjsdds

Jack and Danielle, Once again I sent an email to your escapees email address and it was returned. There must be a forwarding link to your old pocketmail address in there someplace. Anyway. I was sending notes to the RDBE Gals that I had not heard from re the Calendars. All 61 Calendars have been mailed that we had orders for. They really came out great! I printed an additional 15 yesterday and 7 of those are available if anyone still wants one. ($13.11 each including postage (#1.11), materials and printing only)

Wishing you a very happy holiday and safe New Year! Hope there are some huggable trees down there for Danielle to ring in the 2007 New Year!

PS Our travel plans are in limbo at the moment, but will update when we can. Davena & Hery

Guest hjsdds

December 10th! I'm sending this special wish for a very Happy Birthday to RDBE Gal, Linda Payne! Celebrate to the fullest with a 'Limoncello toast' and enjoy!

Hugs, Davena

Guest hjsdds

Reply to Toterman: Chilly NH is where we are! Pretty for Christmas but then the novelty wains quickly!

Davena Szmyt

22 Forrest Street

Plaistow, NH 03865

Also looking forward to seeing many at the RV show, and before.. Still wannabees someday...

We managed to get within 15 miles of the Shuttle launch pad last nite. Pretty awsome.

We are currently in Bushnell, next to wally world..HAHA

Guest hjsdds

Very happy that you like it! It was a fun project! We'll have to add a little more spice to the 2008 Second Edition! All suggestions welcome! Happy Holidays! Davena

Gosh....I'm jealous. My Calendars are waiting on me at North Ranch and I won't be there until next week. Can't wait to see what they look like. Sounds like you did an awesome job, Davena.

Hugs to all.............Pat

Guest hjsdds

Pat, I guess you will have to do a longer driving stint to get there sooner. I know you can do it, after all WE GOT THE SECOND PLACE IN THE RODEO (yo 'partner' speaking). Curiously, I haven't hear any reaction yet from the RDBE girls on the "RDBE Prose" on the last page of the calendar?

hjs (testosterone "lurker")

SECOND PLACE IS GOOD, "partner"!!! I'm hurrying....hope to be at North Ranch by the end of the week. You'll have to wait till I get there to get my reaction on the "RDBE Prose".

Guest hjsdds

Pat, it was one of those "hidden assets". I didn't know when I was marrying the RDBE Mistress that she was also a ......................... poet!

hjs

Guest hjsdds

Pat, just "go" for the last page first (beyond the December), it sets the "tone" for the whole calendar. The Christmans story Mistress found for the December page is also "cute".

I'd say jeopardy is "lurking "here if you gals get really "serious".

hjs (testosterone rules, ha!)