Overnight in Wyoming

Kevnan

There is a roadside reststop between Cheyene and Larimie with a statute of Abraham Lincoln on top of the hill.  

The Caballes in Sydney NE is east of Cheyene and they have a campground. A few years ago I spent a night in the store parking lot with no problems but not sure if this is still an option.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

A few years ago we stopped at the Wyoming Rest Stop right at the Colorado/Wyoming border on I-25.

If it was an indication of all the Wyoming rest stops I'd highly recommend all of them.

2013 Newmar Dutchstar 4318

2019 F150 KR 4X4 

BlueOx 10K Tow Bar

On 6/29/2018 at 9:57 AM, Kevnan said:

We are looking for an overnight boondock spot east of Cheyenne.

This one is about 40 miles to the west of Cheyenne and much closer to Laramie.

10 hours ago, Garth Bacon said:

Summit Information Center

Looking at Google, they have expanded the parking since we were last there. It would be nice to know if any of this was helpful to Kevnan ?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 3 months later...
On 7/8/2018 at 5:23 AM, DKRITTER said:

A few years ago we stopped at the Wyoming Rest Stop right at the Colorado/Wyoming border on I-25.

If it was an indication of all the Wyoming rest stops I'd highly recommend all of them.

Stopped there one afternoon to ride out a windstorm.   We through the visitor center and then back to the rv.  Wind was rocking us pretty good.  Decided to go south a couple of miles to Terry Bison Ranch campground.   Spent the night there ate bison for dinner had a great time.  Continue the trip the next morning  passed two TVs in the ditch on the side of the road.  They .just have thought they were better drivers than the really were. 

Chris & Joni
The Beagles now 3 Daphne, Ace and Flash
looking
2016 Acura MDX

http://jnctravelogue.wordpress.com

Archived