Too hot in Yuma too cold in Idaho

Twotoes

Today April 10th I am in Yuma AZ. I was going to head up to Idaho on April 1st to visit family and friends but it is still snowing in Idaho. It is too hot to stay any longer in Yuma. What are some good places to stop for a couple of days each heading north along I-15 where it will be cooler but not too cold.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Zion National park area   https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Zion+National+Park+UTNPZION:13:US

There's a cold front coming through so perhaps even Yuma will get some of it on Thursday and Friday.

Perhaps tour Salt Lake City?

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

There is always Las Vegas.  The temps there have been pretty nice.  We are in Sun City, and it hit almost 100 today, but it's a dry heat:D.  There are a number of parks to stay at, but our number one favorite is the Oasis, but in a pinch, The Hitchin' Post also works for us.

21 hours ago, pinger said:

It is a dry heat

thumbnail.jpg

Love the pic!!!!  When I was younger I had to spend some time in Yuma one summer for work.  Everyone always talked about it being a "dry heat".  My thoughts were "so is sticking your head inside of an oven".

We didn't want to deal with April's higher temps in SW Florida and where we are headed this spring was still too cold, so we are hanging out up in the Gulf coast for the month.  Downside is they seem to have more spring storms up in this area.

Joe & Cindy

Newmar 4369 Ventana

Pulling 24' enclosed (Mini Cooper, Harley, 2 Kayaks)

Archived