Classes of 2008 and 2009

We were at Canton, OH at Bear Creek KOA. I tried to change it to Canton, OH with location Marsha's Brother driveway. I even tried Canton Twp at Marsha Brother driveway. It would not let me change the Bear Creek KOA.

This may seem like silly question, but I am trying to understand what is happening: Are you sure that your logon was successful? If it is, your marker will turn yellow, the map will center on your current location and the GPS Coordinates and Location buttons will be come active.

Once the logon is complete, you can move your marker by dragging, use the GPS Coordinates button to enter the GPS location, and use the Location button to update your location and site.

Dave Sand

Line 1 - ends with just the return (enter) key.

Line 2 - ends with shift-return (shift-enter) key combination.
Line 3

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may seem like silly question, but I am trying to understand what is happening: Are you sure that your logon was successful? If it is, your marker will turn yellow, the map will center on your current location and the GPS Coordinates and Location buttons will be come active.

Once the logon is complete, you can move your marker by dragging, use the GPS Coordinates button to enter the GPS location, and use the Location button to update your location and site.

Dave Sand

Yep, Dave, the marker was green and turned yellow. I cleared the cache, too. I even tried moving it to different loctions with no luck. I never had a problem in the past. I must have caught a gremlin??? :(

Edited by Paul Weaver

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

Dave - my marker also changed colors and it let me put in the new location data - but then it wouldn't change the date and put my maker back to Billings. At least on the map I'm looking at. And I don't have a clue how to clear the cache???? But on your map and on Jeri's, it's showing me in Gillette which is correct. Okay this is really strange.

Still in Gillette until after Labor Day.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Dave Sand

Hi Dave,

My Log On was successful also, peg turned yellow and I moved it. Then I scrolled down and the location said I was in Carnation, WA, which I was. Then yesterday when I went back to the map to change my position back to Oak Harbor, my pin was already there and my location also said I was in Oak Harbor. Also said that the last change was 7/25/11.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Joe - The map I'm looking at shows you in Carnation and not in Oak Harbor. Now that's if I'm viewing it with Safari, Google or IE. However, when I view using Firefox, you are sitting in Oak Harbor. Go figure.

Jeri,

I wonder if that's the problem, I have been using Firefox. It did however use to work with Firefox. I'll have to try it in IE and see if that makes a difference. There are a couple of forums I visit that work better in IE than they do in Firefox also.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

It appears that the problem with the map displaying old data is related to caching. The default cache value coming from the server was 1 week. I have put in a change which SHOULD tell your browser to not cache the map data. You may also need to do a page reload (sometimes under the view menu), to force loading new map data.

Dave Sand

Line 1 - ends with just the return (enter) key.

Line 2 - ends with shift-return (shift-enter) key combination.
Line 3

Aug 28 til Sept 6 We are BACK in Great Falls, MT, again at the Air Force base campground. It is one of our favorite towns and we somehow seem to always wind up here when we travel out west. Weather was still very warm but for the next 3 days it will only be in the 60s. After all the heat we had this summer, I will take it! We have already been back to the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center. We enjoy it each time we come. We figured this would be a nice place to spend Labor Day.

Then we will start heading South and maybe visit Yellowstone again since we are so close. But if I see a single snowflake, I am leaving!!!

All you at the Escapade, have a great time!!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Went to IE and made the changes, funny how it works with one browser and not another one. I'm guessing that something Firefox changed in their last upgrade is the culprit for me.

Joe

That's what we're thinking too. We also checked-out IE but it didn't solve the problem. We just had an update with FireFox and that may have done us in????? We'll get it figured out eventually. :P

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

I just don't know if I should be hanging out with a bunch of folks who don't know where they are at. It might be catching. Or, in this case Caching.

I drove up to the VA Clinic in Silver City today to check how long it would take me to get to appointments. I went in and ask a few questions and found that my registration would take 2 to 3 weeks to be approved and sent back then I could request an appointment which would take at least a week to actually see a doctor. On top of that they Nerve clinic that the VA web site says they have ain't. They don't have a Neurologist or what ever you call those guys. So Silver City and the VA are out. I came back to Deming and got an appointment to see an Orthopedist at the bone and joint clinic on Sept 6th, at 10AM. Maybe thats best anyway because I have lots of friends here. Share your toys now.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Guest coldsmoke

okie dokie. we arrived in dawson creek today. yup they ran us out of skagway..

we watched a wolf today stalk a herd of stone sheep on the highway, got a few pics. it was so cool. he didnt catch one while we were there.

alcan is the best shape i have ever seen it in.

heading for edmonton the sweetgrass mt tomoorow. then we arnt sure , but wan t to try to get into the winebago factory for much needed slide out repair.

see some of you in texas or az, we hitting them all, even florida.

mike and deb

We finish working on Monday and we were going to stay around here and clean up the MH and clean out the bays but we are leaving here the Wednesday after Labor Day to travel to Mass and a Winnebago dealership. When we put our slide in, because of Irene, something happened and now out rubber seal has come off the slide. Hopefully its an easy fix. Ed tried to get it back in but it also appears that the top of the slide has shifted about 1/4 inch so he can't get it.

Will also have them look at our basement air...the compressor doesn't seem to be engaging.

It always seems to be something....hopefully it won't take much of the money we've worked all summer for!!!! :blink:

Linda and Ed Lavin
lavinmh@yahoo.com

Guest coldsmoke

We finish working on Monday and we were going to stay around here and clean up the MH and clean out the bays but we are leaving here the Wednesday after Labor Day to travel to Mass and a Winnebago dealership. When we put our slide in, because of Irene, something happened and now out rubber seal has come off the slide. Hopefully its an easy fix. Ed tried to get it back in but it also appears that the top of the slide has shifted about 1/4 inch so he can't get it.

Will also have them look at our basement air...the compressor doesn't seem to be engaging.

It always seems to be something....hopefully it won't take much of the money we've worked all summer for!!!! :blink:

thats what happened tp ours , allthe rubber seals fell out or are just hanging on.

mike and deb

Oh no! I hope it's certainly something tiny and really, really cheap. Lots of luck!

thats what happened tp ours , allthe rubber seals fell out or are just hanging on.

mike and deb

Did you get it fixed? Or, is that part of your agenda. I remember the trip you planned last year. It was down the east side of the U.S., across the south and up the west side of the country. We thought you had put jet engines in your motorhome. Are you planning something similar? Or, did you actually make plans and reservations for this trip?

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Another day another dollar. Still pretty darn hot around here 98 under the trailer and 101 above it. I tried to teach another gal how to chip carve today but it just doesn't seem to suit her. She is more for instant gratification and all the tiny chips just don't apeal to her. So we went out to dinner instead. Oh well one down and only 350 million to go. My hip seemed to want to punish me today also. I had trouble getting it to work this morning and it's acting up again this evening. Mother told me there would be days like this.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Another day another dollar. Still pretty darn hot around here 98 under the trailer and 101 above it. I tried to teach another gal how to chip carve today but it just doesn't seem to suit her. She is more for instant gratification and all the tiny chips just don't apeal to her. So we went out to dinner instead. Oh well one down and only 350 million to go. My hip seemed to want to punish me today also. I had trouble getting it to work this morning and it's acting up again this evening. Mother told me there would be days like this.

It's becoming apparent that you need to go back to that "medicinal" mud bath you took. :D

Things here at the tourist trap have been looking up. In May I bought a 5' cubic freezer with the hope of running it off my solar panels. Well, that didn't work. It was drawing way too much power for the panels to keep up. So it became an additional pantry. Earlier this week my son suggested lining the inside of it with styrofoam. So I went to the hardware store and bought a sheet of 1" blue board. After some slicing and dicing, I had it in. NOW the solar will keep up just fine.

My other project was too see if I could get the Yamaha generator correctly repaired. I found a Yamaha shop in Albuquerque that actually had the correct diagnostic equipment and trained staff to repair it. They called. It's ready to pick up. It seems there is a little computer that controls both the engine and the inverter that had gone bad. They had to order the part from Japan. So now I've got a spare generator and after running the Hondas really hard all summer, they will get a break.

Dave C.

Millie the mooch

2500 D/M CC.

27RL Wildcat

SKP#94751

DAVE C: I really didn't think that mud bath was very theraputic. I think I'll give them up as a bad habbit. The next time I stop by the Tourist Trap I'll expect to see about 50 solar panels glistening in the Dust. You might start another adobe bar. That looked like a real money maker. Or didn't you go there yet from Q.

Nothing has changed, I'm still doing a lot of staring at the ceiling. I think I'll put a lot of pin-up picture up there. 6 of us LOWs went out to dinner this evening. The food was lousy but the company was first class.

in shelby montana heading for missoula tommorrow, then down to idaho for elk and deer hunt

then to east coast, then texas

mike and deb

You are moving quickly. We are in Wallace, Id until Monday, then heading to Glacier NP. How close are you going to be to Wallace, Id. on your route? If close, give me a call and maybe we can get together for lunch or just visit. 678 315-7716

Changed from Mt to Id

Jerry and Janice

Edited by Jerry and Janice

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

Guest coldsmoke

im not sure where wallace is ill look it up, we have had a slight chan will be heading over to spokane for a few days 1st then to idaho, if we are close to you guys ill give you a holler

mike and deb

You are moving quickly. We are in Wallace, Mt until Monday, then heading to Glacier NP. How close are you going to be to Wallace, Mt. on your route? If close, give me a call and maybe we can get together for lunch or just visit. 678 315-7716

Jerry and Janice

I envy you guys! Glacier is one of my favorite places and I'm really missing that this summer. Guess maybe it's because I've been close to heat stroke for months! lol Montana is my favorite summer state! Have a great time and drink in all that beauty. Travel safe!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

My pain has behaved much better today, I even went to Wally World this morning and got my boondocking beard and mustache cut off. It's a little much for this heat. I actually got out my carving stuff and sharpened a chip carving knife today, It's been a long time since I've been able to sit that long. I'm out of the prescription meds the doc in Las Cruces prescribed but the Pharmacist told me it would be safe for me to take Tylenol and I only have two more days until I see the Orthopedist. Life is looking up. (maybe that's because I'm lying on my back.)