Vacuum gauge

Wrknrvr

Two options for a dash mounted vacuum gauge; air filter or fuel filter restriction. Sometimes they're disguised as a differential gauge, but it's still a vacuum gauge at heart. No manifold vacuum on modern diesels, all boost.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

As a side note:  I suggest y'all look at your owners manual before getting worried about a little air filter restriction.  Most trucks have a restriction indicator on/near the filter housing.  It will tell you when to replace or clean your filter.  On our farm equipment, the manual says when it indicates service is due, wait until the next servicing, which for us was the next morning.  Remember, the more clogged the filter, the better job it does at removing particulate.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Could be a fuel vac gauge. Basically the same as the air gauge. It lets you know when the fuel filter is getting plugged. 

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.