National General now Owned by Allstate Insurance

Any of you fulltimers that have National General RV insurance got a renewal notice saying it is now an Allstate company and you have to fill out an address questionnaire?
They want to know if your RV is housed at your permanent address, that for us would be Escapee's Rainbow Drive. If you say no, they want you to give an address where it is stored. We have never run into that before. I didn't know Allstate had bought National General Insurance. Doing a little research Allstate bought National General in 2021.

I also found a company I hadn't heard of before "Roamly" RV insurance. Supposedly Roamly was created by RV owners.
RV insurance for us fulltimers can be a little problematic with a few companies offering good fulltime coverage.

Steve & Tami Cass, Fulltime Somewhere

2018 Ram 3500 DRW / 2019 Grand Design Solitude 3350RL S-Class. Texas Class A Drivers License

We have had National General RV insurance since 2017 and this is the first time they have ever asked about the address where our RV is stored or housed. The wife said she got a notice our policy would be expiring soon so she logged on to our account to renew it and see if our rate stayed the same or went up. That's when she got into this questionnaire about the  address of where our RV was stored.

I have never liked Allstate Insurance since back in 1975 when they refused to insure our car because we were in the military.

2018 Ram 3500 DRW / 2019 Grand Design Solitude 3350RL S-Class. Texas Class A Drivers License

Well we got it straightened out. Apparently it had something to do with the Wife trying to log in to the web site and our policy with her cell phone. The web site thought she was applying for a new policy.

Anyway I found out our premium went down for 2023, a lot, most likely something to do with our credit score and we have never had a claim. I still don't like Allstate.

Allstate acquires National General in $4bn transaction

September 2020  |  DEALFRONT  |  MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS

https://www.financierworldwide.com/allstate-acquires-national-general-in-4bn-transaction#.ZD3wy9LMLbg

Edited by Dutch_12078

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I doubt we will be in Good Hands. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July.