New outfit converting used buses into motorhomes

bobsallyh

19 hours ago, bobsallyh said:

I hope, for their sakes, demand continues. We are having another surge of Covid-19 here so it appears the pandemic may be far from over.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Free enterprise works!

I really hope this is a wakeup call to long-established MH mfgrs. that ignoring quality construction may have financial consequences.

Also, this appears to be a successful recycling business for commercial fleets. I wonder if that couple followed the old Bluebird plan for converting commercial bus's.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

There are hundreds of conversions on the roads. Look at all the Merc Sprinters and RAM Promasters out there. Its only natural that there is demand for something larger. Many schoolies have been well looked after. So they make a great starting base.

The biggest problem will be snob RV parks that deem any conversion a stain on their park standards.