6" bathroom vent

GlennWest

I need to replace mine. It is a Ventline and didn't last long and cover came loose and now lets water in when it rains. Is the Maxxair  any better or you know of a better. 

Edited by GlennWest

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

We like our Maxair vent. So far only one issue and it corrected itself. Support said it had something to do with our voltage being too high but it is working correctly now and I didn't change anything. We haven't noticed any water leaking in but we don't leave it open alot. The variable speed is nice and helps keep it quieter on the lower speeds compared to a single speed exhaust fan.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

27 minutes ago, Ray,IN said:

Actually mine is a ventline. but yes that style of vent

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Has anyone found a wall mounted vent? I have a stove vent tube  that exits through the wall and have tried to find something I could mount to the wall and t into the tube. Most of them are too deep or have a light  that I don't want or need. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

4 hours ago, lappir said:

Has anyone found a wall mounted vent? I have a stove vent tube  that exits through the wall and have tried to find something I could mount to the wall and t into the tube. Most of them are too deep or have a light  that I don't want or need. 

Rod

I wonder if you couldn't modify a 4" computer cooling fan to do an acceptable job .

Goes around , comes around .

6 hours ago, lappir said:

Rod

That vent fan linked is adjustable in depth. Lots of others mount it in wall

16 hours ago, GlennWest said:

That vent fan linked is adjustable in depth. Lots of others mount it in wall

Thanks, should have clicked on the link before posting the question. It was what I was looking for. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July.