Photography equipment for sale

Ed Bucks

Photography equipment for sale. I’m wanting to sell a collection of a high-end professional level photography canon equipment. This includes a SLR with battery pack, 100 to 400 Lands, High grade one. 28 middle length lens, A wide angle macro lens, a 2X extender, also backpacks tripods mono pods carbon, ball heads pistol heads pistol grips and several accessories along with a great collection of books covering all types of photography and all of this equipment is an off the shelf condition with very little use. I am liquidating a lot of assets that I don’t use anymore and keep in mind I want to sell these items I don’t have to sell these items they are lies the difference this is quality stuff folks. Please contact me in my email and we can talk it over the phone. Thanks in advance, Ed

I'm assuming this is film?  If so good luck, you might have better luck at fredmiranda.com. You'll have to pay to list it there.  Or https://photography-on-the.net. Or https://www.mpb.com/en-us

I tried selling my Minolta film setup years ago and had no luck so ended up donating it to a local university for their photography classes.

Back on the road again in a 2011 Roadtrek 210P

2011 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Lexus GX470, 2018 Ranger XP1000, 2013 RZR 570LE
http://finallynewellin.blogspot.com/

458863254_cabinavatarcopy.jpg.7751792e372f5959d079d77730f9290d.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2022 at 1:52 AM, Ed Bucks said:

Photography equipment for sale. I’m wanting to sell a collection of a high-end professional level photography canon equipment. This includes a SLR with battery pack, 100 to 400 Lands, High grade one. 28 middle length lens, A wide angle macro lens, a 2X extender, also backpacks tripods mono pods carbon, ball heads pistol heads pistol grips and several accessories along with a great collection of books covering all types of photography and all of this equipment is an off the shelf condition with very little use. I am liquidating a lot of assets that I don’t use anymore and keep in mind I want to sell these items I don’t have to sell these items they are lies the difference this is quality stuff folks like technoblade poster's. Please contact me in my email and we can talk it over the phone. Thanks in advance, Ed

I'd like to learn more about this as well. I want to buy this for my son.

!0 years ago, I tried to sell my 35mm Canon AE1 with multiple lenses and flashes with zero luck.  I finally donated it to a local high school photography class that was still teaching with film cameras.

Good luck.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I have almost 20 film cameras (including medium format) with all the trimmings - many of them from when I shot weddings and events professionally. When we had a house, they were on shelves as a collection display. The only value any of them have is perhaps some of the more rare models if some collector happens to want one. I recently sold off my professional DSLR kit (I had one full-frame body left) and received about $1,200 for the entire outfit (which included several lenses which were $1,000 - $2,000 each when new). The body was considered outdated and I couldn't get anything for it. I wish you luck, but manage your expectations.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

Since Ed Bucks didn't leave any way to get in touch but as a moderator I can see his email address, I sent him and email this morning to suggest that he check back. This is the reply that he sent back.

Since nobody ever contacted me I have sold the equipment elsewhere.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Interestingly, his "Last Visited" day was the day of his post. He was asked for contact information the next day, and didn't publicly respond.

I was struck by this phrase: "I want to sell these items I don’t have to sell these items they are lies the difference this is quality stuff folks."

IMO, he signaled unrealistic expectations.  But I'm glad he was able to sell the old gear.

Volvo 770, New Horizons Majestic and an upcoming Smart car