Fuel tank transfer

Rotorhead

Hello,

Quick question. After my last two fill ups I noticed that the right tank stayed full. I thought the tanks burn fuel evenly? When I filled yesterday I put 25 gallons in the left tank and zero in the right as it was full. I can't seem to find any information online about it. Some discussions but nothing clear. Have any of you experienced this before?

I did just replace the vent tubing on both tanks since the old ones were dry rotted. They were clear inside. I forgot to look in the new tubing that has been on my garage shelf for quite a while.

Thoughts?

Second the vent tube suggestion, and the next thing would be the gaskets on the fuel caps. Bit more than one person.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

I agree its most likely a venting issue.  If the tube itself isn't restricted, the check valve itself may be stuck.  The valve is the angled fitting that screws into the tank.  Take it out wash it up good and you should be able to blow through it one way and not the other.
PS,  You need to do both valves, one on each tanks.

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

Well I had the day off and checked my new vent tubing. It had been on a shelf in the garage for a year and a half. Well something had gotten in the tube and plugged it. It was like dirt or something. Anyway it’s all cleared up now and it should be working normal again. 
thanks for all the replies.