Looking for an RV site in Florida on short notice?

Ray,IN

I received an email from PPA today with this new RV resort highlighted.https://resortatcanopyoaks.com/?CID=mvbrief_passport It opens Dec. 28, 2020 and is accepting reservations.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Not too hard to find rates....just pretend like you are booking and they will come up with LOTS of options.  Not too bad considering the facilities.

Occupants Show Availability

These sites are roomy and ready for you to enjoy. Full hookups sites include 110/30/50 AMP service as well as Wifi. Each site has a 20' x 70' concrete pad. Outdoor space for all to enjoy. Picnic table and fire ring included with each site. 
From $66.08 / Night
 BOOK NOW
LESS RATES
BAR DAILY
Best Available Daily Rate
$66.08 / Night
 BOOK NOW
BAR MONTHLY
Best Available Monthly Rate
$33.56 / Night
 28 Night Minimum
BAR WEEKLY
Best Available Weekly Rate
$50.40 / Night
 7 Night Minimum

21 hours ago, bobsallyh said:

CFerguson, very true or want you to jump thru hoops to get it.....

Exactly. I just want to see (at a minimum) general rates and not spend an hour trying to figure all of them out.  Many places have a hard cutoff when a rate changes drastically and may affect my decision where i want to stay. I can afford it in any case, but i DONT like to be cheated and hiding information makes me feel that way. Reminds me of a sleazy car dealer trying to squeeze every unethical nickle out of a deal with bogus fees. Hiding rates makes me feel like:

1) theres something to hide(including those sneaky add-ons), and

2) i;m not getting the best deal that i could.

But its private property and they can do what they want. This kind of thing obviously isnt a deal breaker for many folks, so i guess it works for the CGs that do it that way.

Edited by CFerguson

I did not check this place out. on a different RVing forum a man posted a picture of his trailer in an RV park in DE, AND a picture from this RV resort, it is the same exact site and trailer.

I'm getting the impression  this start-up is just breaking ground. I apologize for the bad information, I copied from PPA.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961