Storage near Las Vegas or St George

Les&Elaine

There is a dealer in Dallas area who used to have an RV storage lot that also would do what you ask, but they have expanded the sales lot and no longer have the storage space. They did storage for several owners from other countries. I don't know of any other that has done this. You need to check with the dealers there as most storage facilities do not have any RV service people. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I don’t know of any concierge type of storage in Vegas.  There are any number of storage facilities with covered (not indoor) storage for RVs, and I assume the lot at the entrance of the Oasis RV Park is for storage (not covered, fairly small lot).

The only storage facility I had heard of that had concierge service was one a friend of mine used somewhere around Pismo Beach.  He would make a reservation at a nearby RV park and they would deliver the trailer to the site.  I don’t remember him ever taking his trailer anywhere else in the 3 years I knew him.

6 hours ago, fpmtngal said:

The only storage facility I had heard of that had concierge service was one a friend of mine used somewhere around Pismo Beach.  He would make a reservation at a nearby RV park and they would deliver the trailer to the site.  I don’t remember him ever taking his trailer anywhere else in the 3 years I knew him.

I know of a couple of parks that will do this--store your RV and move it from storage to a site in their park but I'm not aware they do any prep for moving it elsewhere and the ones I know are not in your target area. Maybe you could spend a night or two in the park doing the prep for moving yourself?

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

The reason we want somewhere to do the prep for us is that we are flying over from the UK each time, so don't want to be spending precious vacation time doing that! We've managed to find a storage place in St George that does it, so think that might be best option (cheaper than Vegas, even with the cost of rental car to get there).

3 minutes ago, Les&Elaine said:

The reason we want somewhere to do the prep for us is that we are flying over from the UK each time, so don't want to be spending precious vacation time doing that! We've managed to find a storage place in St George that does it, so think that might be best option (cheaper than Vegas, even with the cost of rental car to get there).

Glad to hear you found somewhere that is willing to do the prep for you.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

We used NIRVC when we went to Sweden. We have used their Dallas as well as Atlanta facilities, not Lal Vegas (yet).They were great- we were able to stay in the RV on their site both 2 days before and also 2 days after our return flight to catch up on rest etc before hitting the road. If you ask, they may also be able to store your toad (we stored the jeep  with them as well while in Europe).  They will wash/wax/clean inside, empty/flush tanks, whatever you need. They have indoor storage which we used since we stored with them during winter.

There are probably less expensive options, but I doubt you'll find much more convenient ones. 

2019 Newmar Ventana, pulling a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport