Sn%!&w!!!!!!!!!!!!

runaway parents

8 hours ago, noteven said:

I still like to winterize my rig by hanging a snow shobbel on the front bumper and motoring south till someone runs over at the gas station and asks, “What’s that?”.

A couple years ago I was at a county fair, and a carnie came over to ask me what that rigging was on the front of my pickup. Yup, plow gear... He wasn’t a local!

Found this, forgot I even had it book-marked.  Pretty good for western states, zoom in on the area you wonder about and put pointer on a camera icon.  I believe it is a current shot of the area, shows road conditions.  (Clicky here)

Edited by NDBirdman

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

On 10/2/2019 at 11:45 AM, noteven said:

I still like to winterize my rig by hanging a snow shobbel on the front bumper and motoring south till someone runs over at the gas station and asks, “What’s that?”.

Hey Knott,

Swing by Last Chance Peak camp for a few days or weeks and we can sip some more of that Crown-Apple-Canuk-KoolAid.....and we can get some of those silly grins after chewing some rattle snake stew.

See ya when you get here... 

Drive on......gotta have a Crown-Apple to grin like a fool....

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S