Stock market trading on the road

jacks

On 8/20/2019 at 6:40 PM, hemsteadc said:

It's just another internet activity.  What are you asking?

Agree,,,

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

I've seen a few campgrounds that offered hard wired phone service, or landline to your spot.  You pay for hook-up/service like you would in a snb.  Our camper is wired for landline service from the factory, even came with a phone.  Would that work?  Would probably limit where you could camp and require long temp campsite would be my guess.  Other than that, I usually have no problem getting/staying on the net with verizon unlimited data plans but I have been in spots with no cell service.  But, I would not depend on it for my financial needs.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

• 4 months later...

You could also put in an order for a stop loss or sell at a certain price. This way the order is in with your brokerage house. Even if you lag, your brokerage house will not.

Edited by rynosback

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 1 month later...

How far out are your plans to full time? If 4Q this year Starlink should be running in North America, the whole world covered from LEO satellites within two years three tops. Informed guesstimates are saying Synchronous 1GB @ $70 - $80. ~$300.00 for the pizza box receiver. Will work anywhere you can see the sky.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire