Please excuse a small take over. Due to some unexpected health issues (not gonna kick off, just prone to falling down) DW & I have decided to sell the bikes. We have another plan. Harley is 2013 12,500 miles, nice bike. Hers is Spyder RTS SM5 (I think). PM me with a phone# if you want to know more.

Paul

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

I’ll take em off your hands.  Oh! Didn’t see the “sell” part!  😂. Seriously good luck Paul, sorry it’s come to this.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Paul, I used to ride 2 wheelers, on and off road. I discovered that hobby was not condusive to my good health or longevity. I know that you and Paula enjoyed your bikes but it doesn't make me sad to know that you are selling them. We like you guys too much to see either of you injured, or worse, on your bikes. I know life is not without risk but we can try to mitigate it as best we can. I can't imagine that you would get more enjoyment out of riding than you get out of giving me a hard time. Just double down on harassing me and we both will have a good time.    Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Don’t want to steal your thread Paul, but I too have a Harley for sale. 2009 Fat Boy, original owner, always garaged, dealer installed 103 kit and Harley Race Tuner, 2 into 1 Thunderheader exhaust, brand new battery, newer tires, 17,000 miles. Asking $11,995 but will go $10, 500 for an Escapee member. It’s in a garage in Nampa ID, a suburb of Bosie. For more info just PM me. By the way Paul’s Street Glide is the most popular Harley model. I have a 2011 CVO Street Glide too. That’s why I’m selling the Fat Boy. Only have room for one Harley on the HydroLift. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

First, let say up front I AM NOT a Harley guy.  But, I've been around Paul's bike a bit, and it's one of the best looking Street Glides around.  Also, I put a few miles on it on some twisty roads in Arkansas.  It rides nice and handles quite well.  In fact, Paul had no trouble keeping up on the Blue Ridge a couple years ago with me trying to loose him.

If I didn't already have 5 bikes for sale, I'd snag his........

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net