200 mph trailer tires

noteven

Found these tires for sale on the webernet:

Aircraft tire Dunlop size 34×10.5-16
24 ply
speed rate 213 mph
Tubeless

They should work on my toyhauler. It’s for when I get my Kustom T660 low rider modified Cat C18 850hp/3000 torques streamliner 18spd / 4spd air shift auxiliary done.  It should haul a RV “without getting in anyone’s way”.It won’t have a muffler.

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Exile there is some truth to that. 

A guy at a campfire warned me about chem trails above the desert, and then explained why he towed at 75 mph: yer engine uses less fuel because it doesn’t run as long on the trip. 

Lawrenceee.    

In the Stone age some aero-geeks cobbled up a VERY marginal go-fast-areoplane-THINGY.... 

It had way too big engine, way too small tail, and bad wing / flap design... .the test program had only killed two of the two experimental test pilots that had attempted to fly the mess...  So with only one "thing" left to fly they scraped the bottom of the pilot cat-box and hired me (no REAL pilot wanted to be dead pilot #3)...  

With the BAD design came the perhaps worst feature...tiny tiny itty-bitty aircraft tires that were rated at 160 MPH and the wreck touched down 190 MPH... I bitched about this attempt to kill me and the chief engineer spit out in a rage . ..you are just a pilot.....the safety margin of these tires are 180 MPH with roll out limited to 4,000 feet...   

So Knott...... No worries.... Just keep your trips to under 4,000 feet and then allow TWO Hours to let the tires to cool and make another 4,000 feet.

Oh ya the program ran out of money so it died.... Before I was able to be dead pilot #3....

I hereby approve your tire experience.....

You don't need a parachute....it would only get Tangled in the tire chunks flinging off .......

Drive on......(do NOT exceed 4,000 feet per trip)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

1 hour ago, Steve from SoCal said:

BD-10?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Hard to fathom it was a LOT worse than BD-10.....

To be worse than BD-10 you have to cobble a LOT worse together.... A LOT.

Public has no clue how many very bad fly-thingy "things" have claimed to be aircraft...   

Don't get started on the 737 Max-Me$$... 

Drive on .... (Bad wanna-bee-aircraft... Equal short retirement)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Dang it! Dolly I kinda thought about  some sort of limited “taxi at 200 mph” distance rating airplane tars might have... rats...

In the immortal words of Wile E. Coyote: back to the old drawing board...

2 hours ago, noteven said:

Dang it! Dolly I kinda thought about  some sort of limited “taxi at 200 mph” distance rating airplane tars might have... rats...

In the immortal words of Wile E. Coyote: back to the old drawing board...

No worries.... 

Few shots of that Apple Crown Royal and who cares about tire ratings... 

Those Crown folks sure know how to make apples tasty 😋

Drive on....... ( Few Crown Royal Apples .... Mmmmm beats the heck out of apple pie)

51 minutes ago, Dollytrolley said:

No worries.... 

Few shots of that Apple Crown Royal and who cares about tire ratings... 

Those Crown folks sure know how to make apples tasty 😋

Drive on....... ( Few Crown Royal Apples .... Mmmmm beats the heck out of apple pie)

You been sniffin too many horse exhaust fumes.     You MAKE the apple pie with the CROWN     My ex wife always made pie crust with vodka.

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.