One night trip SD for hotel receipt (drivers license renewal)

AC7880

On 12/28/2020 at 6:38 AM, lappir said:

I thought about starting a new thread, but then remembered when I was new and did that I was told to use the search function for ample information. Guess there is no winning with this. :) 

I was not being sarcastic, when I said way to go bring up an older thread, that’s what I meant.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

On 12/28/2020 at 5:52 PM, Pat & Pete said:

That was the same as we experienced in Sioux Falls . Only I have a cycle endorsement , which I kept , instead of a CDL . 

But , they were a bit busier than 5 people . No matter , as the whole thing took about twenty minutes , for both DW and myself , from the time we walked in the door .  

I also had an M/C endorsement transferred.

At the time, America's Mailbox did not have "their own" campground.  Stayed in a local campground with my pickup & 5th, so no need to rent a car.  The DMV was close - but the convenience of the DMV in Sioux Falls for flying in sounds even better.

When I returned to CA, I had to retake the standard DL,  the restriction 41 endorsement, and the MC test. Aced the first two......but failed the M/C, LOL. 

IMO - Whomever designed the CA MC test had never ridden anything with two wheels and an motor! Anyone taking that one in CA - be aware!  Read the manual. You must use *their* situational answers - no matter how wrong they may seem!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 12:19 PM, Pappy Yokum said:

I also had an M/C endorsement transferred.

IMO - Whomever designed the CA MC test had never ridden anything with two wheels and an motor! Anyone taking that one in CA - be aware!  Read the manual. You must use *their* situational answers - no matter how wrong they may seem!!

Not surprising .

I've read that more than once  about Ca MC tests . 

Goes around , comes around .