1/2 inch cordless impact 1200 to 1400 ftlbs

Vegas Teacher

Grandson is in south east Indiana.  Perhaps 20 or more districts support the vocational school.  They teach all the industrial arts, plus things like upholstery, child care, senior nursing, cosmetology, etc. 

I bet there's one near you.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

22 hours ago, Vegas Teacher said:

What school district I love the idea.

Check with  (2yr) Community College/s.

One of the local CCs in So. CA has diesel mechanics - for sure they rebuild all sizes of  engines, but not sure if they can accommodate HDT (tractor) for ? duration. (have *not*  visited that one)

When I see the CC auto shop instructor I know (different CC) - I will ask. He's retired now - the CC he worked at has an awesome shop - he would "fit in" some of the local street rodders  "after classes"  for brief use of the facilities. (visited that one).

On 11/16/2018 at 7:17 AM, Lance A Lott said:

My dad got a Harbor Freight corded one he says no power. I Cary a 1/2" Air Cat and run it off the truck I use the trailer charge line.

Same here I got a Campbell Hausfeld air impact. Just plug it the air line and hit the red button. I have the old electric for stand by. I carry too much stuff.

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:59 PM, rickeieio said:

Grandson is in south east Indiana.  Perhaps 20 or more districts support the vocational school.  They teach all the industrial arts, plus things like upholstery, child care, senior nursing, cosmetology, etc. 

I bet there's one near you.

Not that does diesel. We have magnet schools not vocational schools, we used to have a vocational school then magnets took over. Remember I am a high school teacher in Las Vegas. 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:16 PM, Pappy Yokum said:

Check with  (2yr) Community College/s.

One of the local CCs in So. CA has diesel mechanics - for sure they rebuild all sizes of  engines, but not sure if they can accommodate HDT (tractor) for ? duration. (have *not*  visited that one)

When I see the CC auto shop instructor I know (different CC) - I will ask. He's retired now - the CC he worked at has an awesome shop - he would "fit in" some of the local street rodders  "after classes"  for brief use of the facilities. (visited that one).

I tried a local community college but they didn't want to work on my truck. 

Cory, being a tool nut, I have several inpact wrenches...corded, air and battery. Since i have gotten the battery impacts, my corded and air wrenches just gather dust. For light/medium duty, my Ridgid 1/2 inch does great and for heavy duty use, my Milwaukee high torque 1/2 inch will do anything I have used it on, including 22.5 truck wheel lugs.  My toy store, Home Depot, is my go-to place. They have good sales, give a 10% military discount and are located nation wide.  This has just been my experience.        Charlie

Don't ever tell a soldier that he doesn't understand the cost of war.

Archived