Burrrrrrrrrrrr

Dollytrolley

Burrrrrrrrrrrrr.....13f.......burrrrrrrrrrrrr ok it might be election day but where we are climate change is for real....... Paisley ,Oree-gun .....burrrrrrrrrrrrr 

4800 elevation here at the rodeo grounds at 13f with a 30 mph desert breeeeeze.......05:30 with hot chocolate looking at the silver sunrise as I plugged in the Ford block heater......the CAT will just wake up with the intake heater drawing 100 amps.....time to see if cleaning TEN battery posts pays off.....

13f .......why did we wait so long to head South to the hot springs.....I thought geezers were supposed to be smarter...

127 miles to Virgin Valley Hot springs.....102f........not 13f......

By the way if other geezers are heading South through the Oregon desert be very aware that the fall deer migrations are peaking and we at times were down to 40 mph due to so many deer crossing the highway.....sloooow down or carrying spare headlights.....ouch....

Drive on.......(winter might be coming....the deer know it)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Yup'rs, dat ugly wet white chit time of year is coming real fast.  Once again I'm looking out window at it.  I don't want ta go out in it, but gotta vote a liar out, and anudder one in.

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

Howdy DT,

Well it’s RAINING here, head south I am thinking but can’t do it till Donna retires, counting the days...............

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Too hot at headwaters at Bogg hot at 124f so......dip a quarter mile downsteam at 97f....mmmmmnm ....bit chilly getting out at @+ 7f air temp......off to Benton hot springs next....

Drive on......(it's hot or.....  Not)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

On 11/6/2018 at 7:47 AM, Pat & Pete said:

I gonna be mean here for a minute . 

TODAY 
NOV 6 
Sunny
H 82° L 53° 
0% Precipitation 
SSW 6 mph 29% Humidity 

Nice day for a ride here in Queen Creek , Az . Very Happy

Meanie....

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

79..... HAHAHAHAHAHA.... we are at a high of 17F right now... wanna trade?

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

1 hour ago, NDBirdman said:

79..... HAHAHAHAHAHA.... we are at a high of 17F right now... wanna trade?

Ha . I probably should . Just to start getting acclimated for the late Spring , Summer and early Fall we'll be spending in mid/northern Michigan next year . We haven't spent much time there in the last 3 - 4 years . I'm gonna have to start wearing long pants . :(

Goes around , comes around .

Archived