You run into the most interesting people.

lockmup68

Pulled into the 370 Lakeside Park in St. Peter’s, MO (great park for us BTW), and a gentleman came over after we got parked and asked to look at my hitch (TSLBH), turns out it is Mr. Jerry, the original designer of the hitch who sold it to Hensley. He said my hitch was after his day as it has the Chinese head on it vs. the USA made head he put on them. So he also designed the comfort ride hitch and lives close to Rick. He and another gentleman now have Badger hitches, witch look like mini comfort rides with air cells. Going for the pickup truck market. They were headed back to Wisconsin from ththe escapees Rally in Sedalia, MO. He also said it was the saddest escapees Rally he has ever attended. 

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

I didn't go to this year's rally but have attended one in Sedalia in the past. Was not well run that year either. $40 to walk through a tiny vendor area, the campground was quite a distance away and all parking areas clogged with golf carts and tow vehicles. Had a hard time finding a place to even squeeze my motorcycle in. The HDT Rallies have spoiled me. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived