Cell signal booster

Does anyone have a cell signal booster they would recommend?  Looking to boost cell reception for both my phones and my MiFi devices in my motor home.

Thanks,  John

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B diesel pusher with 2017 GMC Acadia Denali toad
Web site, albums, blog and more here

Howdy!

X2 on the Maximum Signal booster. We’ Been using it the last two years fulltiming and it has worked great for us. We left Texas first of April traveling to Alaska, we’re in British Columbia, Canada now and have not been without a good signal so far. Even in Canada we’ve been able to stream data using DirecTV Now, Netflix’s, Amazon Prime, etc...

”Happy Trails”

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

I use a  Weboost ,  this one works for one phone or hotspot at a time.   It does NOT work for Sprint 4GLTE phones.   From what Weboost told me Sprint 4GLTE uses a spectrum that is not permitted to be boosted.   -Bill 

2006 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40QDP
Freightliner XCR, 400 hp Cummins
Toad 2014 Chevy Equinox (DWM)
Blog: http://cowlesmountain.com/Travels/

S&B San Diego

I use a weBoost 4G-M.

I was amazed at how well it actually worked.  I was in an area with a very weak Verizon signal so I gave this a try.  Performing a speed test with and without the booster showed a remarkable increase with the booster. 

Jim

Jim
SKP: 99693
If you think you can, or you think you can't. . . you are probably right (Henry Ford)
2014 Dodge 4WD Dually
1998 Carriage LS-341

I have the 4G-OTR that comes with the trucker antenna and I bought the RV antenna separately. The 4G-X (4" stubby antenna) is on sale right now on Amazon. - https://www.amazon.com/weBoost-470510-Signal-Booster-Signals/dp/B00WMFXE5O/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1528041650&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=weboost&psc=1

RV Mobile Internet has great info on cell boosters - https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/resources/mobile-cellular-boosters/

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

50 minutes ago, BlueLghtning said:

I replaced the 4 inch antenna with this one, big improvement. 

Foretravel 40ft tag 500hp Cummins ISM  1455 watts on the roof, 600 a/h's lithium in the basement.

Goes around , comes around .

35 minutes ago, jcussen said:

Think that's the same link I posted above.

I took that link from the Bluelgthning quote . 

Your last was

1 hour ago, jcussen said:

I replaced the 4 inch antenna with this one, big improvement. 

Which is posted below the BlueLgthning quote .

From your response , you must have posted the link within his quote .

Goes around , comes around .

Not sure how that happened, I did a quote on Bluelghtning's post, then typed in the "I replaced...." then copied the link from the weboost website and pasted it? Why did the link show up inside his quote?

Foretravel 40ft tag 500hp Cummins ISM  1455 watts on the roof, 600 a/h's lithium in the basement.

9 minutes ago, jcussen said:

Not sure how that happened, I did a quote on Bluelghtning's post, then typed in the "I replaced...." then copied the link from the weboost website and pasted it? Why did the link show up inside his quote?

For some reason, the cursor must of have been inside the quote box when you pasted it. No biggie. 

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

Archived