Need new tires 235 80R 22.5

rbunge

Michelin makes that size.
But you can replace them with 245/70/22.5 that are the same diameter made by many other brands at a much lower cost.

I also run the G670's and have for over 12 years since I had 2 Michelin zipper blow outs.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Just had 6 new Ironman commercial tires installed on our 37 DP and they are all positions 16 ply with insanely high load ratings but they ride fine.......

I know several operators in the Phoenix area that are big fans of these tires since they are able to be run off road in mine-clean-up tasks and then fly down I-10 at 77 Mph on a 117 f temp day with a huge load and never blow a tire.......tough duty for any tire.

They are plane-jane sidewalls not nearly as flashy ad Goodyears or Michelins but if they stay inflated nicely around the twisty steep two lane back roads I dont care if the sidewalls are a bit plain-jane.......

Drive on..........(Keep those tires.......round)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

6 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

We run on Tokyo’s, they were OEMs and though a truck tire, wear well and we are happy with them.  We always buy in Oregon to save on sales tax, enough for several bottles of wine 

I think you meant to type Toyo's ... ;)

Goes around , comes around .

Archived