1998 Freightliner

Rick & Alana

I just saw this on Craigslist-Kansas City, I know nothing about the truck.

Thought someone might be interested

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/hvo/d/1998-freightliner-totorhome/6295260672.html

Rick and Alana

Fulltimers

2018 Newmar Ventana 4037

2020 Jeep Gladiator 

1997 Jeep TJ

2009 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3

formerly owned 2000 Volvo 770, 600 Cummins ISX,18 speed autoshift, 14 foot "garage"

ET,Jackalopee,MaxBrake,Pressure Pro pro

www.rickandalanasgreatadventures.blogspot.com

I am brand new to this site and considering going the HDT route.  We currently own a Monaco Windsor diesel pusher, however, my wife is convinced she would be much happier with a 5th wheel as they feel more residential to her than our current rig.

I noticed the craigslist add for this truck and it caught my eye.  I am not really sure what I should be looking for in a truck so I figured I would tap into the vast knowledge of the people on this site.  There is not a lot of information on the truck in the add.  If I do call on this truck, what questions should I ask?  What items should I be looking for?

Thanks for any help.

Ken & Kim

53 minutes ago, kenvop said:

I am brand new to this site and considering going the HDT route.  We currently own a Monaco Windsor diesel pusher, however, my wife is convinced she would be much happier with a 5th wheel as they feel more residential to her than our current rig.

I noticed the craigslist add for this truck and it caught my eye.  I am not really sure what I should be looking for in a truck so I figured I would tap into the vast knowledge of the people on this site.  There is not a lot of information on the truck in the add.  If I do call on this truck, what questions should I ask?  What items should I be looking for?

Thanks for any help.

Ken & Kim

Ken & Kim

Another great source. The National HDT Rally is in October (8-14) in Hutchingson, KS, with lots of seminars on HDT subjects and lots of samples to see. A huge base of knowledge in one spot for a week! I'm a potential newbie HDTer too and will be there. Details here: http://nationalhdtrally.com/

Archived