Grand Design Solitude 374 TH S

chief916

So we just got back from the Raleigh NC RV show...wowsers.  the DW and I fell in love with the 374TH S.  The only thing that we could not get comfortable with was that it had room for only one of our motorcycles.  Anybody out there that is familier with this model and have any good ideas about how to tote a second bike would be appreciated.  We currently have a Heartland 4100 King but I am beginning to rethink if it's a good fit for us.

V/R

Ben

15 minutes ago, noteven said:

"...only one of our motorcycles..." -

That right there should have it scratched off the list :D

Wholly agree with that^ . ;)

And , what's with the blue light special ? Why are they trying to cheapen it ? 

Goes around , comes around .

16 hours ago, Scottiedot said:

I installed a Rampage motorcycle lift on the back of the tractor. The DW's Can Am Spyder goes in the toy hauler and the Road Glide goes on the back of the Freightliner

Thank you for this info.  Sounds promising.

Ben

I have the 376TH and have really enjoyed it. I don't have toys for the garage, only tools and storage so it works out great. 

I also just finished swapping out all the blue leds for warm white ones...

Only problem is I don't have anything to tow it with and that is mostly due to this forum because I am holding out for an HDT.  

I am working down in the Corpus area and it was parked about 7 miles from downtown Rockport. The radar picture show the pin of my trailer's location. I left my trailer and Jeep down there and headed back to Temple before Harvey went crazy and became a Cat 4...  I was sure I would come back to no trailer or Jeep but there was no issues except something hit my ladder and slightly bent a rung and a little bit of water in one of the underbelly storage areas. 

Mostly i just got lucky, trailers were parked at two angles in the park, one that took the wind broadside and one that took in in the back. Most of the broadside trailers flipped or had damaged landing gear. 

Here is a link to a couple pictures. 

https://adobe.ly/2x15jY6

Archived