Wasted money

Darryl&Rita

Wasted too much money in my youth, of course nobody pointed out a screaming deal like this. Mass. Craigslist ad.

00J0J_hneFN0Lnoqp_600x450.jpg

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

It appears to be a home made conversion of unknown vintage/quality. The fact that you need a CDL to drive it likely, since I doubt the tractor is registered as an RV, is going to impact the price. I LOVE the idea of a screaming 2 cycle Detroit under there, if that's what it has...

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Why would you need a CDL to drive it? Lot of states consider this a RV tow vehicle with no special license required. In Georgia, a regular class C will work unless you are driving it bobtailed. If you are bobtailing, you need a class E.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

It appears to be a home made conversion of unknown vintage/quality. The fact that you need a CDL to drive it likely, since I doubt the tractor is registered as an RV, is going to impact the price. I LOVE the idea of a screaming 2 cycle Detroit under there, if that's what it has...

I'd say by the oil stain the 2 cycle is there!

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Only because it is currently registered in Massachusetts. Every state DMV is different, but none are as screwed up as Massachusetts

I was able to register my 780 as a RV in MA without any hassle....

Just a data point.

2007 Volvo 780 Volvo D12D, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Archived