alignment shop in Livingston

GlennWest

This place will figure out what might be wrong, and fix it right. Many of us please with their work.

About 130 miles north of Livingston. Well worth the stop.

I think I'm going to take my truck by there on Friday just to fine tune everything.

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

I recommend the MD Alignment System. Using the MD Alignment system they are not only aligning your front end but your rear axles too. It does not require the shop to have a expensive machine that takes up a huge amount of floor space so the pricing is pretty reasonable. Because the front ends on these truck are pretty simplistic a quick internet search will arm you with the knowledge needed to do a quick check of your toe to see if it is out of whack with nothing more than a tape measure and maybe even tackle the job yourself if so inclined.

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

It drives like toe out. I suspect something got off in singling. I want a 4 wheel alignment. When another truck comes back wind pushes me. It is squirrey afterwards. Hit a dip in road squirrey.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Glenn,

One of the very best shops in Texas is Big Truck Alignment in Huntington, Tx, 9 miles south from Lufkin on Hwy 69.

all I see about them on line is rv motorhome alignment

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Glenn,

Have you had your front shocks replaced recently? We attended ECR last month and our Volvo was all over the road on the way up. Had front (original 2004) shocks replaced and it was amazing how well it drove after.

If they replace the stabilizer shock too (if equipped) be sure that it's the right one or you'll be plowing through traffic trying to merge back onto the road. I can tell you it's not much fun.

Chris

Archived