good place to buy cameras for truck and rv

GlennWest

Glenn I also have used Rearviewsafety.com. I have one on the back of the 5er and one by my hitch.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

Glenn I have one on the rear cap mounted high, one on each side of the 5'er near the front overhang, and one on the bed looking at the hitch. 4 total. The ones on the front of the 5'er are mounted so that I can see down the sides of the trailer from the track that the tires actually take outward. It allows me to see on blind side when backing to the passenger side. Having all the camera's is a tremendous help backing into some of the sites we've parked in. Alie can watch for limbs, kids, dogs, people looking to give advice, other interested folks etc. I

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

I had a bad connection and i have to learn to reconnect the trailer camera cable to the plug.

First thing i have to do is get under the truck and look at the wires to the socket and hope they are same colors as the cable from the trailer camera.

Then I have to learn how to connect the ribbon (ground?) to the connector. Should be easy, but I'm good at making things hard!

2004 Peterbilt 385

2004 New Horizon 41 foot fiver

One Trek for chores and one for fun

Archived