Anyone coming to Phoenix, or Quartsite?

Bigtrailer

Just wondering if any HDT RV folks coming out to Phoenix or Quartzite, AZ this winter. I would like to meet some big truck people just to get info and share ideas. We are not full timers yet, but plan to be this next year. I have a Freightliner Columbia with a smart car towing a Holiday Rambler Presidential 38 foot 5th wheel.

If people need help or info, I am a semi truck dealer, have contacts for mobile work, have on site truck wash which are RV friendly, here in Phoenix.

Thanks for looking ,

Bigtrailer

I'll be headed up the 95 in a couple of weeks leaving Glamis headed to Vegas, but I won't be going directly through Quartzite unless we decide to unload at Bluewater for a quick romp on the Parker course.

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Leaving for Maricopa for the winter on Nov. 1st. I15 all the way to Los Vegas then east.

2004 Volvo 630, Freedomline, Rear view camera, Max Brake, Jackalopee, 38 ft 4 horse LQ Platinum, 40ft Jayco Talon toy hauler

Http:/www.flickr.com/photos/shallow_draft/

Https://flic.kr/p/fqhyAN

You are not lost if you don't care where you are!!

Thanks both of you. I was in Parker at Pirates Cove 3 weeks ago. Very nice.

Glamis, Boy, I miss the dunes, Maybe next year we will try catching up with you fellas.

Have a safe trip,

Bigtrailer

Never stayed in Parker so looking for a good boondocking spot for at least 6 larger rigs that's UTV friendly.

We might be open to taking a day trip down to Quartzsite for a mini meet. I don't remember it being far away distance wise?

1999 Peterbilt 385 C12 430/1650 13spd

2006 Dodge 3500 DRW 4x4

2010 Hitchhiker Champagne 36 LKRSB

In case any lurkers are lurking, we're in Shelby, Montana tonight, following I-15 until I get tired of Interstate madness. Anyone wanting to meet for coffee & pie is welcome to speak up.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

A Group have been meeting the last two years south of Q 1 mile and east thur the gate keepers off to the east and a little south.....there will be more noise on here when it gets closer to Jan.... anything from 5 to 10 rigs...has been fun ride right into town on ATV or bike.....

97 9200 cornbinder super 10 M11E cummins 1350 ftlbs
81 CJ7 jeep
2000 36ft nuwa king dome onan 6500LP gen/remote start
94 sport Nautique
2007 dyna wide glide 6 speed
N7UVW
2007 30ft work&play-LK-- toy hauler by forest river

2006 Alfa toyhouse 40 ft

2010 42kz Escalade toyhauler

In case any lurkers are lurking, we're in Shelby, Montana tonight, following I-15 until I get tired of Interstate madness. Anyone wanting to meet for coffee & pie is welcome to speak up.

At the truck stop?? The one where your rig is parked on a slope?

Some pretty lonely stretches of road in those parts.

Weather forecast has changed so we are leaving earlier. Departing Thursday am to avoid some cooler wet conditions. Looking forward to an uneventful trip.

Always happy to cross the border and get the Vet checks done on the horses at the border.

Rocky Mtn House>Coutts>Pocatello>Kingman>Maricopa.

2004 Volvo 630, Freedomline, Rear view camera, Max Brake, Jackalopee, 38 ft 4 horse LQ Platinum, 40ft Jayco Talon toy hauler

Http:/www.flickr.com/photos/shallow_draft/

Https://flic.kr/p/fqhyAN

You are not lost if you don't care where you are!!

A Group have been meeting the last two years south of Q 1 mile and east thur the gate keepers off to the east and a little south.....there will be more noise on here when it gets closer to Jan.... anything from 5 to 10 rigs...has been fun ride right into town on ATV or bike.....

Thanks Dirt, I would like to get together with you guys and share info. As we get closer I will get in touch with you for a date we can drive out. I assume there are no hookups.

Thanks,

Bigtrailer

Roger, you expect me to answer the door in the middle of the night in a truck stop? You better have a coffee in each hand, and wearing a tube top.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

we are enroute to Apache Junction. I'm currently just east of Texas border, on 40. Will winter AJ and probably make a 2 week trip to Q in January. Let me know what I can do to answer questions, we have been on road for 3 yrs now. Drive an old Pete, 3406 and 13 sp

1984 Peterbilt 359 CAT 3406 400 HP Custom Totor

2014 DRV Elite Suite

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2011 Polaris UTV

Dirt,

Good to see you again! Where ya been hiding?

Been in nebr at my family Farm hanging for the summer and fall trucking Wheat corn,drop deck loads and other .....loads===location is in the form for places to stay...!!! have not been on the form for awhile just on bookface---lol-----

81 CJ7 jeep
94 sport Nautique
N7UVW

2006 Alfa toyhouse 40 ft

Thanks Dirt, I would like to get together with you guys and share info. As we get closer I will get in touch with you for a date we can drive out. I assume there are no hookups.

Thanks,

Bigtrailer

10-4 where are you coming from??? hookups nope dirt cheap there is water and dumps--- we just dry camp with gens weather is good so don't really need power all the time..!!! its a sea of white RVs during Quartsite.....good atv rideing and campfires....

81 CJ7 jeep
94 sport Nautique
N7UVW

2006 Alfa toyhouse 40 ft

HI Bigtrailer We have plans to go south in late Jan. through middle of Feb. Phoenix..... area... Looking to take in the rock and gem shows. Taken the TC and trailer/W car, Traveling​ I 90 east to I 15 south..... ect... Up for coffee and pie with ice cream, anytime.. Haven't traveled that part of the country for a long time. More when time gets closer.. . :unsure: OU812

We stay with Dirt aka Doug at the q on blm land it is not that noisy ,some dust but atv ers are used to that ,i will be moving up to Q 2nd or 3rd week of jan, then on to casa grand for a month , we stay mostly were the Heaver Haulers are , send a message if you need more infor. Safe Travels.

2001 volvo 660 single.430hp autoshift 2011 Mobile Suites 38rssb3

To get to blm land in parker, go out Shea road about 7 miles to get off CRIT land, then go past Osborne wash, now your on blm 14 day are free then move 25 miles if fish and game bothers you. Follow signs out of Parker to Swansea (old mining town) lots of trails and the Parker 425 race track. I have wintered in Parker for last 15 years. Any q's just ask.

2001 ford f350, 2010 Jayco 351rlsa, 2002 Vw Beetle tdi toad, 2012 polaris rzr, 2004 yamaha zuma

2001 Freightliner c112 tandam axle, ism, 9sd manual, jackalope, mountain master air hitch, hayes 400b

We will arrive in Maricopa on November 23rd. We will be there through New Years. We would like to catch up with others, talk shop and help tackle any projects.

Kevin Ridgeway

Kristen Johnson

Indiana & Arizona

Dodge 3500, HDT very soon

Living Illusions

http://www.livingillusions.com

Lady Houdini

http://www.ladyhoudini.com

Archived