Rubber Pin Box... ?

yzg

I think that they MorRyde pin box AND the air hitch compliment each other. The air hitch absorbs the up and down motion, the MorRyde absorbs the fore and aft chucking.

Yep, our MorRyde hitch box took all detectable side (4) movement away.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

We have an air ride Trailer Saver hitch in the truck and a Demco Glide pin box. Previous trailer had a Mor/Ryde pin box. Both work pretty much the same.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I think that they MorRyde pin box AND the air hitch compliment each other. The air hitch absorbs the up and down motion, the MorRyde absorbs the fore and aft chucking.

Thank you for this perfect explanation!

2008 Carriage Cameo F31KS3

Mor Ryde

Ford F350 diesel 4x4

traveling with our pretty kitty

I have a morryde rubber pin box and a trailersaver air hitch. The combination works very well together. I like the give the pin box has fore and aft for hard stops and starts. I have had a king pin weld break on an old hard pin box. That is not a good sound to hear while driving down the road. The fore and aft give of the morryde gives me some piece of mind that I am not jolting those king pin welds as much as I did on the hard pin box.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Archived