The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Sounds like for every crappy thing that happens in this group at least someone has a good story to share. Sorry to hear some are sick and hope they recoop soon, congratulations on that new granddaughter, fires are for outside silly. We had to go back to the dentist today as they should have made two sets of impressions for Glyn and only did one set. This will put us leaving here later than planned as well. We'll make it to Q eventually. You all be careful in this new year.

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the New Year started pretty good. I got a lot done today. I hope I don't have to keep it up. That's too much like WORK. I finally got the FedEx package that's been running around the country. Now I have some new toys to play with. Santa didn't bring me anything so I bought them myself. Maybe that fat guy I chased off my roof that had all those reindeer was him. Oh well, there is always next year. I better start getting this rig ready for Q. That's only two weeks away. I got my estimated tax off today so that's one thing out of the way. Who ever gets there first publish the coordinates so the rest of us can find you.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

We have arrived at Pilot Knob BLM. Lots of people here this year. Way more than last year at this time. Not 1 hour later, Tom and Dianne are coming for a visit. Sandie and Jim are expected to arrive tomorrow sometime.

I heard from Jeri this morning. Her brother has passed away and she is sounding much, much better. Time to move on. Do for herself.

It's hot here. Like 75* in the shade at 4:30 pm.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

We have arrived at Pilot Knob BLM. Lots of people here this year. Way more than last year at this time. Not 1 hour later, Tom and Dianne are coming for a visit. Sandie and Jim are expected to arrive tomorrow sometime.

I heard from Jeri this morning. Her brother has passed away and she is sounding much, much better. Time to move on. Do for herself.

It's hot here. Like 75* in the shade at 4:30 pm.

Toni - we won't be there until Monday. Thanks for the update on Jeri's brother. Is there room for us?

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Toni - we won't be there until Monday. Thanks for the update on Jeri's brother. Is there room for us?

Further to our FB chat..

It's quite full but we will be watching for people to leave and we will put our truck somehow to hold the space.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Jeri, sorry to hear about your brother. We are all thinking of you and give you prayers and hugs. Steve & Carol

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

It seems I've been busy all day but I can't remember what I was so busy at. I did wash the bugs off the truck windows. I can actually see what I'm about to run over. This evening I went to Brawley to get bugs all over my window, groceries and have a good dinner at the Italian restaurant. When I got back I went over to the fire pit but nobody was there so that was a waste of time.

Jeri: Your brother has just gone to a place where there is no more pain and sickness. Now you can resume your own life. Chin up there girl.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Jeri:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Looking forward to seeing everyone, will probly be around the

20th before we can get to Q. We get relived from this rig today, ready to travel but have to take care of some stuff before leaving Paducah.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Jeri, We were saddened to hear your loss. Our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Roger & Lynn

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Jeri, sorry to hear about your brother. We're thinking of you and your family.

Tina and Jeff

New picture. New hair Tina! Same hairy Jeff.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

New picture. New hair Tina! Same hairy Jeff.

The picture was taken just before we left on a jetboat ride in the Wisconsin Dells last summer. An hour later we looked like drowned rats. lol

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

I stayed here at the slabs all day. Nothing exciting to report. Our compound is starting to fill up for the rally that starts on the 8th. I was going to get some chores done today but managed to talk myself out of such a silly idea. It's a little cloudy tonight so star gazing is out too.

We pretty much emptied my van into the apartment in hopes of getting the van into a garage before the big freeze. The garage turned out to have an 8' door for my 10' van. So now the van is sitting out in the cold and the apartment is a mess. No one has to guess what we'll be doing for the next few days.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Thanks all .... lots to do. My brother's funeral is Tuesday. Then, my niece's father-in-law passed away and his services are Saturday. So, I'll be back in Portland for that. :-( We're not sure of arrival in "Q" yet but just know we'll be there (we hope). Terry's mom and aunt are waiting for me to get back to Phoenix. They want lessons in DNA and genetics so we're thinking we probably won't get to "Q" until about the 14th or 15th. Post the coordinates! I need a vacation!

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

My miss calculator worked better than my calculator this evening. The Loners on Wheels .International president arrived this afternoon so I invited her to dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant this evening. When we got there it was closed. I had forgot it closes on Sunday So we had pork chops at Brownie's. I enjoyed the conversation anyway. when I got back I went over to the campfire. After sitting there for half an hour, the lady that was talking when I arrived hadn't come up for air yet so I came back home. Oh Well, all I wanted to say was "Hi Folks".

My miss calculator worked better than my calculator this evening. The Loners on Wheels .International president arrived this afternoon so I invited her to dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant this evening. When we got there it was closed. I had forgot it closes on Sunday So we had pork chops at Brownie's. I enjoyed the conversation anyway. when I got back I went over to the campfire. After sitting there for half an hour, the lady that was talking when I arrived hadn't come up for air yet so I came back home. Oh Well, all I wanted to say was "Hi Folks".

And, HI back to you, Lee. Just talking about you earlier (not to worry... it was nice). Anyway, wondering when you are headed to Q. We plan to be there the 9th or 10th, we think. Looking forward to seeing you and others! Be well!

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

And, HI back to you, Lee. Just talking about you earlier (not to worry... it was nice). Anyway, wondering when you are headed to Q. We plan to be there the 9th or 10th, we think. Looking forward to seeing you and others! Be well!

Tom and Dianne: We are hosting a Rally here at the slabs from the 8th to the 12th. I probably won't get to Q until the 15th or 16th. I'll be looking forward to say Hi to you two again.

We are in Bisbee, Az. The tooth fairy had to make a second trip to the USA to get my teeth. I had to make a second trip to Mexico for her to get what she forgot. Maybe we can get out of here by the 13 th out rent is due then and head to Q. We will spend 1/2 day in Tucson for supplies and visit with friends.

Safe travels

Glyn

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com

We will be spending a few days in Deming, visiting some friends and should be arriving in Q 16th. Is everyone planning on La Posa south somewhere? How many rigs are we going to have there? Can't wait to see everyone and meet all the new members of the Class-less Class!

Linda L: I think your questions are the same as everyone else's. I guess it is up to the first ones to arrive at LaPosa South to pick a big site and post the coordinates here on the forum so that those who follow can find them.

It seems to work out that way every year. I'll be arriving about the same time as you. (15th or 16th.)